☆How You Met☆

Pomni🃏

- You met her the same way everyone else did, when she appeared on the stage. Ragatha brought you with her when she went up to meet her, seeing you as a particularly calming member of the cast.

- She took an immediate liking to you, even if you had acted similar to Jax or Caine, your presence was very calming. She stuck with you until you had to go off with Kinger and Gangle.

- When Pomni came back from the void, she stood next to you.

Caine👁

- You were there just after he came, practically a few seconds apart. With only Kinger and a few 'assimilated' monsters around, it was very scary and, despite not knowing eachother, you both rebuilt the world bit by bit.

- It took a long time, and Kinger didn't help but it was a nice way to bond and to have atleaat one friend in the circus.

- He made you his assistant.

Ragatha🪆

- You appeared after she came, and being the newest, she understood more than anyone how scared you were. She stood by you and acted as your Pillar to lean on when it was all too much.

- Ragatha let you sleep in her room a few times however, it was only when you first came. She's very protective of her things. Though your room is outside of hers, she made sure of it.

- She became much kinder when you came.

Jax🐇

- You were there when he first came, and let me tell you, he was completely different. He acted like Pomni however, he was much, much more destructive. Caine gave you the responsibility of keeping him in check so you did.

- It came like clockwork to him. He got very used to you around and became quite figity when you weren't. You helped him evolve into the ego maniac he is now.

- You had to spoon feed him for a bit because he kept on trying to stab things.

Zooble🔺️

- They used to scare you. Alot. They found it hilarious until it drove you to crying when they kept on throwing their head at you. They felt really bad.

- As an apology, they became your friend, even going as far as announcing when they were coming in a room. Eventually you grew out of this phase, thanks to Zooble.

- You slap Jax on the back of the head when he uses their arm as a backscratcher.

Gangle🎭

- You helped her make her masks when she first arrived, you even help her repair them. She always felt the most comfortable when around you.

- You help her put on shows by acting out characters and getting everyone to actually respect her ehem, Jax, EHEM.

- You won't play rock, paper, scissors with her, it makes you feel bad.

Kinger♟️

- He didn't even know what was going on until you and Caine forced him out of his nest. He screamed, as usual, when he saw you for the first time.

- It made you feel bad that he was practically insane so you made Caine let him keep his pile of pillows, he never knew this.

- He sees you as his knight and does get a tad scared when you leave unannounced.

Bubble🫧

- You really thought that he was just made by Caine to help him out for the first few weeks but no, he was real. It scared you half to death when he approached you for the first time.

- Happy days when he introduced hiself, Bubble claimed to be a helper and said that it looked like you needed help with whatever you were doing, which you didn't.

- He secretly likes you more than Caine, he knows this but isn't gonna say it.

Gummi Goo🐊

-You met after falling under the map of Candy Canyon with him. He was scared at first, of you, of his reality, of what his life is, but, you understood. It wasn't easy having your life taken away.

-He confided in you, sitting quietly with you while explaining his emotions for the first time ever, hwo he forgot everything, his mother's face, why he even needed the syrup. He didn't know what to do, and agreed quietly as you offered to take him back to the circus, a small smile on his snout.

-After a while, you got to the circus, and held his arm as Caine was about to snap him from reality. If he went, you did too, and unfortunately, Caine couldn't risk what that would cause for the game. So, he stayed in the circus, with everyone, with you.

 So, he stayed in the circus, with everyone, with you