☆You fall asleep on them☆

Pomni🃏

Pomni🃏

♡ She jumps a bit before settling down again. She observes you while patting your head softly and giving you stray kisses on your eyelids.

♡ She'd only wake you up if she had to, like if you had to do an adventure or if you had to leave your room, or maybe go to your room.

Caine👁

♡ He doesn't really get how you find it comfortable, but he'll leave you be. Sometimes he'll pat your head and give you kisses, which is just him pushing his teeth gently against you.

♡ He probably wouldn't wake you up, if you really needed to go anywhere, he'd just teleport you there with him, or into your bed.

Ragatha🪆

♡ She'd most likely falter a bit, being made of fabric, but she'd quickly regain her composure. She'd try not to giggle ar your sleepiness, but would stay still and not do anything to keep you asleep.

♡ She'd wake you if she had to, but would feel horrible about it, and apologise profusely afterwards, offering to walk you to wherever you needed to be.

Jax🐇

♡ He'd laugh quietly at you, unless you're a light sleeper, then he'd only chuckle with a hand on his mouth. He would 100% draw on your face in your sleep, he'd do it with something easy to wash off though.

♡ He'd feel bad if he had to wake you up, but he wouldn't show it. Jax would always tease you afterwards but it probably wouldn't affect you in your sleepy state.

Gangle🎭

♡ She'd unravel and collapse if you accidently fell asleep on her. She's too weak. You'd wake up after falling on the hard floor to Gangles ribbon wrapped around you and her crying from guilt that you couldn't sleep and from the fact that she's hurt.

♡ Gangle wouldn't get the chance to wake you up, because you'd already be awake and comforting her while putting her back together.

Zooble🔺️

♡ They wouldn't expect you to even be able to fall asleep on them, since they're just a collection of bits and blocks but, you had. They'd be too scared to even move because they don't want you to wake up, Zooble would never admit that though.

♡ Like Jax, they'd feel bad if they had to wake you up though they'd never show it however, they wouldn't tease you, Zooble'd just tell you to get a move on.

Kinger♟️

♡ He'd almost always wake you up after screaming and jumping because you scared him. He'd feel really bad and apologise really loudly alot of times, before apologising really quietly alot of times.

♡ He'd then snuggle up to you and fall asleep as well, not being able to wake you up for the comfort of himself and the fort.

Bubble🫧

♡ He'd pop.

Gummi Goo🐊

♡ He'd smile and wrap his tail around you, hands on his knees while he leans his head against your shoulder, waiting for you to wake up.

♡ He wouldn't wake you up, he wouldn't dare. They can wait for you if you need to go on an adventure, you're obviously tired.

 They can wait for you if you need to go on an adventure, you're obviously tired