☆Pomni x reader- fluff☆

Requested by Heartfelt-Promise

"So what am I meant to do?" Pomni asked lowly, standing infront on the stage infront of [Name], who was sat criss-cross with noone anywhere to be seen

For the past few days, they had been talking about making an act for Pomni, as she'd not made one yet, this was a perfect day to do so as, everyone was out doing something.

Pomni was scratching the back of her right leg with her left, rubbing her arm from embarrassment, what does a Jester even do?

"What does a Jester do?" [Name] asked back.

"I don't know.." Pomni admitted almost embarrassed, proving her movement was correctly assumed.

"Why don't you.. Do what you'd like then?" [Name] asked once again, sporting the idea with a head tilt towards the red and blue Jesters direction.

Pomni looked up, facing [Name] completely before smiling and nodding, opening her hand towards the sitting character, inviting them up to the wooden stage.

[Name] crept onto the stage happily, taking Pomni's lower hand while putting thier other on her waist, surprising the small clown. A perplexed look stayed on Pomni's face, until she gasped and reached up, putting her hand on [Name]'s shoulder through realisation.

[Name] began to hum a tune happily, a steady beat created through their lips. Their head bopped slowly to the rythem, Pomni's soon following in suit.

Both of the duos feet began to move in a box, soon spiralling in to slow circles. [Name]'s hand rose slightly, pulling Pomni's all the way up, before she began to spin, eventually ending back in the taller ones arms.

A small kiss was placed on Pomni's head, making the Jesters eyes widen before going back to normal, a large smile erupting onto the white face, which [Name] saw once she looked up happily.

"Can this be my act?" Pomni asked hopefully.

"Haha.. no."

"Awhh.."