☆Zooble x reader platonic☆

Requested by Heartfelt-Promise

You made your way to Zooble's room quickly in the morning, as per usual

You made your way to Zooble's room quickly in the morning, as per usual. Everyone had already gotten up as you'd been sleeping in sadly.

You knocked on the door, a small grumble letting you know you could come in. Upon opening the door, you discovered Zoobles, annoyed, head sat on the desk by their bed, different bits and blocks scattered around the room.

"Well, you're late." Zooble said in a sarcastically gleeful voice, showing their obvious disappointment. You looked at them sympathetically, saying sorry quickly before sitting infront of them.

"What do you want to wear today? The usual?" You asked as if the whole previous scene didn't happen, tilting your head as you did so.

"Yea, sure." Zooble replied unenthusiastically. Quickly you went to grab the typical body, which didn't take long, since the body parts were always near, considering they always wore them.

Carefully, you began to put her body together infront of her, both of you sharing playful banter and conversation. Soon enough, the body had been built up, looking around oblivious to the head only a few mere inches away.

"Now me." Zooble playfully demanded, chuckling slightly as you frantically took their triangular head in your hands, putting it to perch upon the neck of their body. They moved around a little, stretching and adjusting slightly before sighing, and walking past you to the door.

They peered backwards slightly to make sure you were there, and was content when you were. They opened her door and walked out, hearing you walk beside them.

They muttered a friendly 'thank you' before continuing walking to the stage, glad to find everyone had barely gotten into their positions.