☆Headcannons☆

Pomni🃏

Pomni🃏

Crush:

♡ She stood by you the most, trusting you more than anyone.

♡ Pomni always insisted on sitting by you during meal times.

♡ She helps you with your act because she doesn't want to do one by herself.

♡ She loves sleeping in your room, it comforts her, even if she's sleeping on the hard wood floor.

Dating:

♡ She always holds your hands, both of them. At the same time. All the time. Every day.

♡ She now almost always sleeps in your room and on your bed. Pomni's room has actually started to gather cobwebs and dust because she's just never there.

♡ She is apart of your act now, and you help her develop hers.

♡ You hit Jax upside the head when he bullies her, protect Pomni.

Caine👁

Crush:

♡ He always excludes you from anything that might bring you serious harm.

♡ He felt a bit bad when Bubble became his 'assistant', so he always refers to him as 'assistant 2'.

♡ He'll call you old until you mention the fact that you both appeared at the same time, then he shuts up.

♡ HE WOULD NEVER CALL U A PARASITE💗💗💗💗

Dating:

♡ It's really awkward if you kiss.. his teeth are oddly moist.

♡ Now he just downright refuses to let you do anything that may damage you. He took you on a date when everyone was looking for the Gloinks and he kept you away from the abstracted hole.

♡ When he talks to you while laying on his stomach, he does the feet kick thing.

♡ He can't keep you in his hat, so he just let's you wear it.

Ragatha🪆

Crush:

♡ She never gets angry around you, even if you have a key to everywhere (srsly wth is wrong w Jax)