☆F2M!Jax x reader Angst2Fluff☆

Requested by IM_TBS

Just like any other night you went to Jax' room to sleep

Just like any other night you went to Jax' room to sleep. Just like any other night, you knocked on the door. Just like any other night he opened it. But he was not just like any other night, the tears streaming down his face to be a definite indication of that.

Immidiently he pulled you into his room, slamming the door as soon as you had entered the threshold. He couldn't even spare you a hello before he broke down sobbing once again into your head, his kness buckling, pulling you both down to the hard floor. He was loudly sobbing into the top of your head, choking out pleas for forgiveness and bullying words to himself through waterfalls of tears.

He held you protectively, barely letting you move your arms enough to stretch around his shaking body, your fingers outlining strange patterns on his back. His overalls were slightly sagged, showing you the pink scars beautifully laced beneath his chest, and just then, you understood why he was crying.

A small 'oh' escaped you, not truly knowing how to deal with this situation however, trying non the less. You began to lace kisses across his shoulders, listening as his weeping dies down into soft whimpers.

"I'm sorry.." He admitted weakly, his arms loosening thier grip slowly. You stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry that you have to see my ugly body." There was true distain in his voice, and you could see tears beginning to well up in his tear-ducs.

"I'm sorry that you have to date my hideous, ¡☆#!?ing body!" Tears were streaming down his face again, but you didn't say anything he needed to get this out to someone. For the next few minutes, Jax continued to cry out about how much he hated himself through tears, eventually ending with tired panting against your shoulder.

Slowly, again, you traced shapes into his back, he closed his eyes and his breathing shook only a little.

"I love you, Jax. My beautiful boy." His ears left from their aeroplane position to perked up, that's all he needed to hear. He leaned down even more, now leaning completely on you with slow breaths hitting your chest. He lifted his knees to himself, curling up into a ball. You stroked his ears happily.

"You're so so brave, that's why I love you, don't forget that okay?" He replied with soft snores ringing through the room, his closed eyes shimmering above his glazed cheeks.