☆Cute things they do around you☆

Pomni🃏

Pomni🃏

♡ She clings onto yours arms constantly, hanging off of them like a large sleeve.

♡ She stutters alot when she's talking directly to you.

♡ She sits on your lap and swings her legs when you all eat, and sometimes she let's you feed her.

Caine👁

♡ He gives you his hat alot, after making sure Bubble isn't in it, ofcourse.

♡ He always stands next to you, or brings you up into the end with him, by cuddling next to you and floating up.

♡ He always cheers you on, whatever you're doing. Like, you could come out of your room for the first time in a while and he'll be there to hug you and tell you 'good job'.

Ragatha🪆

♡ She unwinds around you, she stops worrying about everyone and everything.

♡ If you do it, she draws on your walls with you. You've got a decent amount of carefully drawn pictures of her and you littering your room.

♡ She sleeps on your shoulder when everything becomes too much, but only in private.

Jax🐇

♡ Hes not as mean to you as he is to everyone else, he actually cares about you. Alot.

♡ He actually becomes rather clingy when he's tired, he's attracted to your heat and he snuggles against you in a little ball.

♡ He can't read or write very well, so he curls up on your lap and points to words for you to read for him when Caine gives you all fake newspaper.

Gangle🎭

♡ She, like Pomni, stutters alot around you, especially when you compliment her.

♡ When she falls asleep on you, or even hugs you, her ribbon naturally unravels then re-ravels around you.

♡ She's actually a very good singer, she's just really embarrassed about it and thinks that everyone will hate it.

Zooble🔺️

♡ They're still rather sarcastic around you, but they care, alot.

♡ Because they can't kiss you properly, they just push their face against yours and makes a 'mwah' sound.

♡ They get genuinly worried if you don't come out of your room for awhile, after what happened to Kaufmo.

Kinger♟️

♡ When he gets scared, he immidiently goes to you, if you're already there, he jumps into your arms and clings to you while hiding himself in your shoulder.

♡ He sits on your lap inside his fort and rambles about you and insects for hours.

♡ He got Caine to get you a cloak just like his to wear, if you'd want to. He was really nervous when he gave it to you so he just screamed 'I love you' then ran away after throwing it at you.

Bubble🫧

♡He's not as wierd as he usually is around you.

♡ He can't really sleep, so he just floats around in your room all night.

♡ Sometimes he just ignores Caine for you, it annoys him but he wouldn't do anything about it.

Gummi Goo🐊

♡ He draws pictures of him and his mates, but you're always there. He liked imagining what it would be like if you could both escape the circus and go live a normal(ish) life.

♡ If he needs to climb over you, he will, and he expects you to rest your head on his back like his mates do. He loves it. He does the same if you crawl over him.

♡ He snaps his teeth and his tail thrashes if he's having a good dream, of if hes excited which, coincidentally, always happen to be around you.