☆Kaufmo☆

I'll probably add onto this every now and again

♡ You're the only reason he didn't abstract.

♡ You helped him rub off all of the writing on his walls when he came back to his senses.

♡ He cried in your arms alot after he realised that he was really about to abstract.

♡ You laugh at his jokes, and tell him when they aren't really funny so that he can improve on them.

♡ He'd love to do clown makeup on you, he's secretly really good at it.

♡ He's also good at cooking, despite never really doing it.

♡ If you dance as your act, Kaufmo would literally beg you to dance with him.

♡ He's just a little baby.

♡ He'd be weak at the knees if you insisted on calling him Kaufy, but he gets this look of true hatred and distain whenever Jax calls him it. And he may even tell Jax that only you can call him Kaufy.

♡ He's just about the only person at the circus who is absolutely stellar at reading and writing, like, he could write out every word and definition from the dictionary.

♡ Without fail, you always wake up to him curled by your side with his head in your neck. You could fall asleep on the ferris wheel and He'd be there the next day.

♡ He'd abstract if you did. No reason or warning, as soon as he finds out you've abstracted, he's gone, straight away.

♡ He'd honestly hate himself with all his heart if he made you cry. As soon as he did he'd be latched onto you begging for forgiveness while he dampens your shoulder with tears.

♡ When he kisses you, he always does little butterfly kisses, he gets really flustered if you kiss him back anywhere though, never mind on the lips!

♡ He likes to curl up into a ball in your lap whenever your earing, reading whatever or just sitting down, if he sees you sitting with your lap vacant, it's his.

♡ He wear makeup, that isn't his skin.

♡ He draws really child-like pictures of you and him holding hands on his walls with little hearts around them.

♡ He, like Gangle, can be a little bit of a crybaby at times.