☆You sleepwalk☆

Pomni🃏

Pomni🃏

♡ It didn't really faze her.

♡ When she awoke, she saw you re-arranging the stuff bedside table carelessly, with your eyes closed.

♡ Pomni did sleepwalk sometimes and understood that you were fine however, she did gently lower you back down onto the bed before covering your body with the bedsheets and kissing your forehead, whispering a good-night.

Caine👁

♡ He knew you were a sleepwalker.

♡ He can see you all the time, and found it cute how you'd walk around sloppily in a dazed state, talking with random objects you bumped into to as if they were replying.

♡ He'd do this until you came close to hurting yourself, which urged him to chase you down, pick you up, and put you back to bed softly, cuddling up to you.

Ragatha🪆

♡ I imagine her to be a really heavy sleeper so, I doubt she'd notice unless you did something to wake her up like shaking her or spitting in her face or smth

♡ If she did catch you sleepwalking, she'd probably just smile and sit you down somewhere, talking to you as you reply with complete nonsense.

♡ If you did it alot at certain times, she may just adapt her sleep schedule around it. Just to let you back in bed.

Jax🐇

♡ Let's be honest, he'd play with you in your sleep just to make fun of you in the morning.

♡ He'd just bully you until it becomes a problem for him and he had to put you to sleep, which means he'll just hold you tight in bed so you can't go.

♡ If you began rambling on about your own, personal secrets though he'd probably wake you up and tell you 'it was getting annoying, get back to sleep.' when in reality he just values your privacy.

Gangle🎭

♡ Let's be real here, you'd scare her to the point of crying which wakes you up.

♡ She's 100% a light sleeper and you cannot convince me otherwise. If you barged into her room talking about chocolate batman she'd scream and cry which wakes you up. (and a few others.)

♡ She locks her door every night now and is always a little bit scared to sleep in the same room.

Zooble🔺️

♡ Zooble probably had insomnia, I'm calling it now.

♡ They don't really care unless you pick up their head and carry it around or something- this is because they're a really heavy sleeper and probably wouldn't ever wake up if you did take their head to be fair.

♡ Zooble's body parts probably sleep move aswell.

Kinger♟️

♡ Do not.

♡He would react like Gangle gut 1000% worse because he doesn't even sleep.

♡ He just hears loud walking and mumbling outside of his fort for hours until you finally rip open his fort, screaming something stupid at him.

Bubble🫧

♡ Bubble doesn't sleep either so he kinds just.. follows you around.

♡ He sometimes talks to you aswell, joining in on stupid conversations.

♡ "Where the ¡☆#£! are the apricots..!?"

"I don't know."

"AH, WHY IS BATMAN STEALING OUT APRICOTS!?"

"WHAAT!?"

Gummi Goo🐊

♡ He'd sleep through it.

♡ I'm sorry but he is such a heavy sleeper, he could sleep through Caine trying to snap him out of reality.

♡ He's concerned if you tell him, but he can't stay awake. It's the thought that counts.

 It's the thought that counts