☆Kinger x reader- Fluff☆

Requested by 0BugBee0

Kinger was breathing casually, sat opposite you over a sea of plastic tea pots, tea cups, sugar cubes and assortments of different, child-like decor all lined up professionally on a white, plastic table that you had to lift your legs to sit on.

He held a cup in one hand, similar to you and would occasionally take fake, obnoxious sips between light hearted conversations. He was calm and happy for the first time in awhile, content with just sitting, talking to his love over a tea party.

"Oh! And- and then..  AHHH!" The sudden scream seemed to catch you and him both off guard, he had been doing so well. He looked around like a skittish cat for a bit, before his uneven eyes landed on you once again, causing him to look down in shame before muttering a low 'sorry' before going to get up from your tea time date.

Quickly you rushed up to take ahold of his disassociated hand, holding it tightly while looking into his eyes which held newly found guilt.

"I'm so sorry, I had been doing so well.." He now looked at you face on and, you could tell that if he had a full face, he'd look like a kicked puppy on the side of the road. You rubbed his smoothe knuckles a little to calm him.

"Exactly, that means you're getting better, and that good." You spoke truthfully, his eyes lit up slowly, and soon he began to frantically nod his head, talking about bugs and whatnot again. Soon you figured that you could let go of his hand, which he obviously didn't agree with.

"No! Keep- keep doing that, please.."

"Alright, alright, if you insist."

"ThankyouIloveyou- AHHHHHGGGJSJJDJFJABFJJENSBFJDMA!"