❁Chapter 2❁

Feather hates waking up early in the morning.

If you're thinking she's 'gets up early in the morning and trains' kinda Alpha, then you're wrong there.

She's too fit and perfect to be getting her ass outta bed at Goddess forsaken time and working out like mad.

She does train though, when no one's around and it's only her, drowning herself in her own world.

The serenity gives her time to think.

Today, she needs it more than usual since she's got a meeting with Alpha Patrick, aka douchebag.

His so called tiny pack, The Blues, has dared to steal from The Black Pearl once.

When they got caught, Alpha Patrick knelt before Alpha Arya and begged to be accepted as her own, and be forgiven.

Mark the audacity.

Feather obviously declined, keeping her last of sanity in check to avoid a bloodshed.

Now she's been begged to attend another meeting with him regarding the dispersement of his pack.

Alpha Patrick wants to go solo and leave his pack, meaning Feather, as the Alpha Queen of combined packs, have to make the announcement and arrange new homes for the members.

Maybe a few would be willing to come with her, only if they want obviously, the others can decide their own.

This is Feather's first time going to The Blues pack house, and the journey's too long for her liking.

They arrive at the pack house at 12 in the afternoon.

A group of servants await them with refreshments.

Feather accepts none and heads straight for the pack house. It's pretty normal and small comparing to her mansion like one.

The moment she steps inside the entrance, she feels herself spellbound.

What gets her in a trance isn't the small, cozy pack house, but the scent of a certain something that evades the air in the said house.

A mouth-watering and blood shuddering smell, it fogs her mind and spirals a wave of pleasurable tingles all over her body.

It's of sweets and chocolate.

And of her mate's.

He's here.

Finally.

No matter how much the blonde has denied wanting a mate, she's always longed for one.

Someone to love, protect and take care of. Someone to call as her own.

Knowing her mate is here, riles up thousands of emotions in her, and her wolf begins fighting for emergence.

Wanting to be free and united with their mate.

Feather's eyes turn pitch black as her nose takes a whiff of the scent, following it around the house.

Everyone notices her demeanor and remains pin drop silence, some even shakes in fear at the presence of her wolf.