❁Chapter 11❁

"Juliene!"

Feather's roar gets her twin to turn around. She lets out a playful growl and the twins come face to face.

"Did you use my lipstick?"

"So what if I did?!"

"Huh! You made me fucking dye my hair pink for a whole day for using your hair brush just once! And now you dare to use my lipstick?"

"That was ages ago, and I didn't know it was your lipstick! It was among mine and if it is so important to you, you should've kept better care of your things!"

Juliene scoffs and rolls her eyes, their noses almost touching from how close they're to each other, yet screaming like they're on opposite river banks.

"You took it. Don't blame me! You know all my stuff has 'J' written on them. You were careless and used my stuff!"

"For fuck' sake, Juliene! It's just a damn lipstick. I'll buy you a store if it matters so much."

"Huh. Keep your arrogant butt compensenation to yourself. I want fair deal."

Juliene backs away a little and crosses her arms across her chest.

Feather copies her, both pair of eyes speaking the language of fire.

"On the field then?" The older twin arches a brow.

Juliene smirks. "On the field."

__________

"Are they going to be okay?" Florian asks fearfully to the taller man who looks unamused.

They've all currently gathered around the arena where dual combats take place. A ring in the middle of the huge clearing.

"Of course they are. It happens as often as shifting around here." Grant smirks, arms over his chest and shoulders held high.

Florian still feels unsettled and skeptically looks over at the sisters amidst the ring, ready to fight, over a lipstick?

He feels confused. It is a side of Feather he's just discovering. Even if he won't realize it now, he loves this side of the young Alpha.

It shows the playful, amusing personality she bears.

He smiles.

To his much surprise, people pass by the fight like it's nothing, confirming Grant's statement from earlier.

It's kinda funny to the Omega witnessing this for the first time.

"One time, Feather made Juls stay upside down on her hands for 2 whole hours because she broke her favorite mug.

Then after the punishment, Feather aided the blisters on her palms and the sisters did karaoke all night."

Florian listens in on the tales in amazement, smiling to himself and asking for more. Eager to know about the woman who has his life revolved around now.

His heart fills with joy and warmth at all the new addition of knowledge. He feels one more step closer to the blonde, as if he now knows her better, and their bond strengthens.

Grant spews everything that had happened since he joined the pack as a chauffeur and found Juliene as his mate. Waving his hands animatedly, causing Florian to laugh occasionally.