❁Chapter 15❁

Rejuvenation. Ecstasy. Exuberance. Exhilaration. Merriment. Bliss. Heavenly bliss.

Every possible word available in the dictionary to describe joy wouldn't be enough to describe the emotion the freshly mated pair feel at the moment of their union.

It was another level of connection that they'd never felt before. At this moment, both are thankful that they haven't lost this precious bond to someone else.

Thankful to have stored this spurr of emotions to burst only for their counter-part.

Feather's face, while hovering over her Omega, looks ethereal and divine.

Tanned cheeks flamed with blood rushing over them, a thin line of sweat covering her head and eyes flashing bright red.

To others, those sparkling eyes might look scary, but to Florian, they are as valuable and beautiful as rubies.

He is drawn and captivated by the alluring gaze holding him in place, preventing him from falling apart.

He could feel Feather from within, loving how their bodies move in perfect sync, as if known each other's sweet spots from the beginning of time yet a wave of exhilaration washes over them as they explore some more.

Feather leans down and captures those open, swollen lips in another elated kiss. Their moans being swallowed by it.

Florian grips the back of her neck tight, his hips bucking up and arms pulling the girl closer to himself in a desperate attempt to merge themselves in one.

"I-I'm close." He sputters when their lips part and Feather busies her lips to leave bruises on the skin of her lover.

She revels at the dark bruises forming on the elegant porcelain skin. "Alpha."

"Let go." She whispers close to his ear, kissing there repeatedly before buring her face in his neck, inhaling his scent that's mingled with sweat and the sweet Omega pheromones he's releasing.

Feather fears the whole of her territory might be able smell them at this point. But she couldn't care less now.

To reach the utmost point of pure bliss is what she craves.

Florian's grip around her becomes concrete and with one last move, he finally falls apart.

Feather rolls over so she's on her back now and Florian's on top of her, nestled against her naked skin.

Both of their moans echo around the room as she holds her Omega close while they both experience the climax erupting convulses through their veins, and they float away with the massive waves of pure pleasure.

The bond forms and the feeling is otherworldly.

Marking is surely a step ahead, but completing the mating is something entirely else.

It concretes the relationship and seals the love that's impossible to deny ever in a pair's lives.

Two souls have formed in one by a marking, but two lives merge by mating and they become fully one. Just as the Moon Goddess has destined them to be.

__________

Tender and warm sunrays fall upon the freshly mated couple like an elegant blanket, stirring them awake from their blissful slumber.

Florian opens his eyes to immediately be blessed by the sight of his angelic mate staring at him with a tiny smile decorating her lips.

He feels goosebumps all over just by the intensity of those pools of chocolates, full of mischief.

"Hey." Her voice sounds raspy and a bit hoarse, giving him a warm pleasure from the comfort of it.

"Hi." He smiles, shyly looking up at her from beneath his lashes.

He brings his hand up and gently traces his fingers along her arm to her shoulder, loving how soft her skin feels under his fingertips.

"How are you feeling?" Feather asks softly, letting her hands rest under her head and eyes admiring her mate lying in front of her.

"The best." They both giggle, Florian takes her hand and entwines their fingers together, holding them above in the middle of them.

Their eyes train on their clasped hands, sunlight cascading their skin and a shadow appears on the wall opposite. Joyous and child-like smiles rest on their faces as they move around their hands and create more shapes in the shadow.

"Flo." Feather interrupts the comfortable silence and their eyes once again meet. The hum of connection could be felt in their newly formed bond. "Would you like to be coronated as my Aleph?"

"W-what?" It wasn't a question, but a need to butter his disbelief with confirmation.

No answer passes between them, just eyes locked in a peaceful conversation.

Florian sucks in a breath then nods slowly, squeezing Feather's hand. "I'd love to. I just hope it won't tarnish your reputa-"

"Stop." Feather glares, with one swift pull by her hand, and Florian tumbles on top of her with a yelp. "Don't you dare finish that sentence."

The next few minutes occupy with the couple just lying there tangled in each other's arms till Florian speaks up.

"Sorry. I won't say it ever again, and I'd love to be out in the open as your mate. I know I have no experience or no background of ruling, but I promise to give my best to help you.

You'll always be the ruler and the Queen, my Queen. And I'll be right behind you, supporting you."

Feather's heart warms and tingles shoot down her arms, she couldn't stop her eyes from shining with unshed tears. Those are the sweetest words of support she had ever heard.

Her arms gather him close and Florian nuzzles her neck, bathing in her after-glowing scent. He feels a kiss being pressed to the top of his head and smiles.

"I need you next to me, not behind me. Okay?"

Tilting his head up to meet the most gorgeous eyes in the world, he nods. "Gotcha."

The Omega leans close and softly kisses her lips. When his Alpha tugs him close, a gasp leaves his lips as he feels all of her naked glory touching his under the covers.

He could feel every bump of her curves, and it enthralls him. They tilt their heads side to side and kiss fervently, relishing in the sounds that brew out of the other.

Slowly rolling them over, the Alpha once again takes control in hand and hovers over her little Omega, devouring his delicious lips while her hand travels down his delicate body.

__________

Vote & comment.