Epilogue

Wave crashed upon the sandy beach, the warm sun brightening the day. Not a cloud sat in the blue sky. Flicky's fluttered about with their sweet tunes, Chao chattering away as they ate their lunch. A red and white checkered blanket was sprawled along the sand, a woven basket sitting atop it. Nest to the basket sat Sonic, a chilli dog in hand and he watched Amy, knuckles and Rouge swim. Shadow had been there but left after a few moments, after making sure everything was normal.

Mobius was back.

With a sigh, Sonic finished his chilli dog. The second after finishing, he noticed something was off. His happy and relieved smile falling from his face. Standing, he scanned the beach as he wandered down to the waters edge. A slight panic settled in his stomach, worrying not everything was as normal as he had hoped.

"Hey Amy, do you know where Tails is? I haven't seen him." Amy glanced back a sonic, placing her fingers under her chin in thought.

"I swear he was here just a moment ago." As if on que, Tails emerged from behind a rock, standing at the top of the beach where grass turned to sand.

Waving a gloves hand, with his twin tails happily swaying side to side, He greeted, "hey guys."

"Tails! Where were you?" Sonic quizzed, relive filling his face.

"Well..." a warm blush tinted his muzzle, "there is someone I want you to all meet." From where Tails had appeared, a (F/C) (Y/A) appeared. Her tails wagging in sync with Tails. "Meet my girlfriend (Y/N). We've sorta been dating for the past six months and I thought it was time you all meet her."