Part 2

November, 2006

The sound of crying can be hear in the kohli's mansion. The mansion was filled with people who are there to witness the miserable condition of the kohli's. Each and every member of there family is trying to recall how all this happen,.

Early morning brings a positive impact to every one but it's not same for them now because early in the morning when mrs kohli went to open door after hearing a bell ring She was welcome by a police man asking "Is this the house of prem kohli ".

Earlier that morning:

As Mrs kohli opens the door She was welcome by a police man asking "Is this the house of prem kohli ". Mrs kohli nodded saying say then the police officer ask someone to come inside as Mrs kholi move to let them come inside she saw wardboys carrying two death bodies. They put the death bodies in the middle of the living hall. Mrs kholi is shocked to see all this. Then she ask the officer what is all this ... Then the officer ask one of the ward boy to remove the white clothes from one of the body.

  Saroj (mrs kohli) scream loudly that all of the family members wakes up and started to come towards the living room.

"Kya hua" everyone ask while coming outside from there room but is shocked  to see the police man and the death bodies in the hall.

Slowly in the shocking stated everyone come down to the living area. While everyone is shocked there is this 18 years old kid ran towards the death body and started to cry "dad....................." he went to his father body and starts to cry harder. along him his elder sister and brother went towards the body and cry there heart out . There mother just drop in the ground looking lost her devrani went to her to console. Prem's mother is also devastate to witness her son's condition.

While everyone is shocked to see this nobody notice that another death body. Until prem's brother Mohan notice and ask" yeh dushri lash kiski hai??"

after listening mohan's voice everyone in the family divert there attention towards that another body "yeh dushri lash hame inke sath milithe" police officer said " aur hamne inki talasi li to patachala yeh inki wife hey" police officer continue.

Hearing that everyone seems to be  super shocked. "yeh kase ho saktha hai bhai ki biwi tho saroj bhabi hai tho fir yeh kon hai" said mohan. after listening to all these Vikas virat's older brother remove the clothe from the body just to see an unknown woman."yeh kon hai" mohan ask the officer" jab hame bodies mileto dono ek sath hatpakde huya the aur unki mangalsutra me yeh photo the jishme in dono ni sadhi ki photo the" the officer said.

"Aur ha inke alawa yeh bachi vi the, ishko bhohot choot lagi the par woh bach gai" officer said and from the door we can see a lady nurse coming with a baby in her hands.

.

.

.

.

...

..

..

.

.

.

.

O my god isn't it exciting see i told you people it is so do you people have any idea what is going to happen no na then please vote for it so that we can move forward . and ya it's a small chapter kind of preview   type but the upcoming chapters are going to be long atleast 1000 words.