Part 10

"bhavi aap?" meera ask as she open the door.

"ha mai aab andar aane de mujhe " anushka said and come inside meera's room.

"bhabi aap idhar aur ish bakth kya kar rahi ho ?" meera said in her broken hindi.

"deek nai rahi kya khana laye hu tere leya chal aab bethja" anuska said while showing her the tray with foods on it.

meera nodded and they sat on the fabric mat. As they sit down another knock was heard.

"Tu rok mein dekht hu" anushka said and went to open the door.

She open the door meera being curious peck to see who is on her door as she was expecting virat and there he is.

"Kya yrr xutki aab tu apne bhai ke bina khana suru to nai kiya na?" virat said coming to where  meera is and sat beside him, anushka also came and sat infront them.

"bhai bhabi aap log yeha ? " meera said still being clueless.

"humm dekh xutki tujhe to pata hai na ki aabi ghar ka mohal ksa hai aur ghar k kuch logo ko aabi aacha nahi lage ga ki koi -- tu samajrahi hai na " virat said trying to make meera understand the situation.

Meera nodded and said" ji bhai mujhe pata hai ki mere aane se ghar ke kafi sare log khush nahi hai ".

"nahi yeshi baat nahi hai bacha bass kisiko aadat nahi hai na so tu bura mat man" anushka said motivating meera.

"ha to ishi leya tera 1st meal india me tere favourite  loge k sath ku nahi ki jaye " anushka continue.

"So----" anushka was cut of by suddenly someone opens the door.

and it was non-other our cute vamika "mumma papa I also wanna have dinner with buwa" vamika said that and give a cute wala hug to meera. 

meera return the hug and kiss vamika's round soft cheeks.

"Ya baby come here you sit here and let's have our dinner". virat said and pull vamika in between him and anushka. and they started to have dinner with some little talk and laughter and this is the first time that meera have felt a sense of being complete.

She do care if other people would be together if they can have there dinner with whole family but right now the small family of her brother having dinner with them meera really cherish this moment a lot.And she's wishing that atleast she can be with them together forever.

But somewhere she knows that after this weeding will be over she needs to go back.to the same place which she has shared her whole thing there .

After some  they finished there food and anushka and meera started to clean the little mess they have created in the room's floor and virat took vamika to the washroom to clean her up.

While cleaning anushka ask " so what are you gonna wear for tomorrow's function".

" I don't know bhabi and I didn't have any proper wear for the ceremony tomorrow nether here nor in the US" meera shared her problem then anushka started to think something.

"Ok so don't worry the function is in evening and we have a whole day for shopping and kal euhi ko vi parlour lekar jana hai to usi bakt hamlog tumhari shopping karlenge OK" anushka ask

"Ok " meera said being relief.

As they were talking anushka suddenly said" listen I don't know ki me yeh baat tumse kase kahu par bura mat maanna ok" said while looking little uneasy.