Part 4

Ok so before we start the chapter just wanna say that being a fan of cricket I just wanna say that It was a good match Australia proves that whay they are the 5 time champions and now the 6 time but win or loose it would be great if india put have given a little more hard time to the aussie but no the less just a bad day for indian team they played nicely throughout the tournament, Hard luck guys.

________________________________________________________________________________

November 23, 2022(16 years later)

In the morning, the sun is bright, and the sunlight is warm and not harsh. The birds keep chirping, and the breeze is cool. The leaves of the plants are covered from the dew drops. The level of noise pollution in the mornings are less compared to the other times of the day.

People were doing there own business, It was just a regular normal day in the US.

Middle of that we can see a girl doing puja with chunar in her head and singing some bhajan.

after some time she finish her puja and give the arti and spread the aarti in the small apartment of hers.

After some time she was in her room studying coz its her final day of exams and after that she is free from this whole study thing. 

She look at the time its 10:30 then she get ready for her final exam then she came to the kitchen after changing her outfit

she saw that breakfast  is ready for her at the kitchen counter but she just take an apple and left for her exams.

(I know you people have so much of confusion suddenly the gap and the whole scenario so let me explain this to you all. so, she is meera remember she is now in the US pursuing her bachelors in an computer engineering  and she is now 20 year old.)

(I know still there are some questions are left in your mind so to answer this let's go back to the flashback)

year,2006

After the announcement of kalpana devi nobody seems to be happy for that little soul as still she will be consider as the member of the family but 3 of the people were happy that where ever she is going to live but there is someone who is there to take care of hers and those three people were The 18 years old virat, and the 15 years old akash and also madi the maid.

virat and akash were happy that there little sister is safe but not other family members of the house.

"par maa ish ka kharcha ham kyu uathaye " sonali said.