Part 3

November,2006

As the officer said all the people eyes went towards the door to see a women carrying an almost four years old baby who is sleeping. The air inside the house have became so tensed that nobody know what is really going there.

"yeh kun hai??" Arav said virat's chachu's son ! 

"yeh bacchi inke sath meli hame or bacchi ka checkup karne par aur dono bodies ka postmortem kar ke pata chala ki yeh bacchi indono ki bacchi hai" the officer said.

It was pin drop silent .............................................................................................................................

Firstly, there father's, son, brother (lass) was there with an another women and now this baby and that to police is saying that it is there children.  All this thing is way to much for them to digest in an early morning.

Nobody from the family dare to speak, nothing is coming out of there mouth , everone has became so num.

"dekheya yeh postmortem reports hai aur yeh bacchi ki reports aur yeh inlogoka belonges aap log ishe rakheya aab ham jhalte hai" officer said.

prem took the reports and arun took the baby. after that all the other staff along with police have left the house.

.

.

.

.

.

EVENING

All the people, relatives, friends, neighbor all are there to witness the tragic moment of the kohil's life. 

"yeh dushri lash kishki hai??" one of the close relatives ask prem "patanahi par yeh ve bhai ke sath he the " prem answered.

"Beta aab chale" pandit ji said to prem, prem nodded and went towards vikram and virat to say that now its time to take there father to the antim yatra. Both of them nodded and went towards the bodies to give them kandha(shoulders) along , other people also follow them. 

Meanwhile saroj is sitting numb her vermilion from her hairline is no longer there, her red bangles went broken color from he life and saree just went away, she has no sense about what is happening. Kalpana is a strong lady but who can stay strong when they get to witness the death of there children to whom they have taken 9 months in there womb.

The daughter of prem and arjun(prem's brother) both of the sisters were crying there heart out. Ruhi (daughter of arjun) is trying to console /hugging bhawna ( prem's daughter) as she was all mess because of all the crying.

While all the people where in the hall Mani (the maid of the house ) is in the guest room looking after the small baby who come along with the two death bodies. It's been quit a long time that she was awake and is being crying because of hunger. So, Mani was feeding her some milk.

As people take the death bodies to there shoulders while vikram and virat take one, one matka and they started get out of the house as they chant ram ram satya hai and take there bodies to the place where they can burn the death bodies.