Part 5

Before we start the story I wanted to say that all the things you will be seeing in my story is all fiction all my imagination and to be honest i don't even know shubman or virat that much so please if sometime I add something more then please don't be offend .

________________________________________________________________________________

Third person POV:

It's our vacation time and finally after a long series we get to have this holiday. and finally here Iam at this wonderful place Newyork. Iam here with two of my best-friends Ishan and Abhishek.

We just landed and done with our laggage now we are heading out of the airport .

"Humm, yeah hawa newyork ka maja hi alag hai" Ishan said spreading his arms.

"Ha bhai tuje to har cheeej me he maja aata hai"abhishek said.

"tum dono aapni bakbas band karo aur chalo bahar cab intijar kar rahi hogi" I said

"aare shub tuje kuch aaxesi feel nahi aarahi hai idhar aake hum" Ishan said. "oh mr romeo chup kar ke chal" Abhishek said

I shake my head seeing there  nonsense as we were heading out of the airport. We take one cab and went towards our hotel .

Out cab stop at a 7 star hotel and we went inside after paying the cab and went to the check in place which we have already booked from india .

We get our room card and headed to our room . as soon as we see the room it was so big and has this big king size bed were all three of us can be fit. I was very tired after all the matches and the family gathering and suddenly this trip and kind of have jet lagged so without changing clothers.

"aabe bhai kapde to badal leta" Abhishek said looking at me.

"Nai bhai bhot thak gaya hu tum log change karo mein thori dear aaram karta nu" I said while sifter in the bed.

"thik hai tho fir thori dher aaram karte hai aur raat me maje karange" Ishan said excitingly. 

"Ha thik hai soo jate hai" Abhishek  said as we all sleeped without changing clothes.

After a pretty good nap(4:54)

"Shubbbbbbb!!! How long wii you take to get ready!? It's not your wedding nor tujhe yeha kohi rajkumari milne wali ho jo tuje pasand aajaye!" A very frusted Ishan screamed from outside his room.

Just then the door clicked open and three came shubman wearing a black t-shirt with a jacket and black pants.

Before Ishan could start complaining again he quickly locked the door and both of them along a bored Abhishek  made their way towards the reception area.

The sat in there car with they have taken from the hotel and reached at the place . It was bassically a party from one of the abhishek friends.

As soon as they entered the place, they met abhishek friend and went to different place, some went on the dance floor, some to play the games and between all this chaos Shubman was just enjoying the loud music while having some shots with ishan.

Both of them went to the bartender and after some time abhishek also join them and sat there having fun and dancing for the rest of the night.

Shubman was a bit bored so he asked the boys if they wanna come outside with him but both of them declined so he just went out of the party himself.

Shubhman POV:

party and all are fun and I usally do enjoy doing it but today don't know why I just feel like lets go outside so I am right now is in this very famous street in the newyork.

Actually if I was in india i am quit famous there so I have to cover myself up but in the US nobody usually know about cricket so idon't need to hide myself up.

Its been barely 5 minutes that I've been walking and I started to notice that some one is following me as I turn to look back I see alot of girls were walking behind me.

"O my god it's really you" one of the girls said as i look at them being confuse

"you-you are shubman gill right?" another one said

"No I'm not " I said while shaking my head coz I know if I said the truth what is coming to me up next.

"No you are shubman"

"No i'm not"

...

....

It was like yes and no going between these girls and me and after a long time of debate I said"dekho kabutar" i said pointing my fingure at the back of there head.

as the girls turned back to watched the thing I started to run as fast as i can. but I was not that quick some girls started to follow me.

 we were like running from past 10 minutes for no now my leg are tired but not those girls.While running I notice that there were a lots of alley to which i can hide from all these girls. 

So, I just went to one of the alley . as  I entered I saw someone there and I am afraid if that person said something then those crazy girls will again come behind me so I pushed the person on the wall and kept my hand on his\her mouth.

As I was looking at the main road direction to make sure all the girls were gone I did't notice that I was pressing the people so hard . 

After making sure that the girls went away I finally looked at the person. and when i turned to look at the person I just don't know what happen to me like that person is a girl.

and the first thing i notice was her eyes. It was like so attractive it was like her eyes are magnet and I am an iron who is been attached towards her slowly slowly . 

Iam sorry guys this chapter is so small but what can i do from 3 days iam having fever and cold so couldn't written much but the next chapter will soon be uploded after I recover.