Part 9

"yeh doost nahi hamri meera hai who hi meera jisko ham sab ne sab se dur new york vajdeya tha jisko ham sabne itne salo tak vula deeya tha yeh wohi meera hai meri xoti behan" virat bhai said in one go and the whole house was pin drop silent.

after virat said that nobody talk a single word from there mouth out infact all of them were shocked and now they all had to face the bitter truth of that they never knew they will be facing it sooner or later. And this reaction and much more worse reaction is what virat have expected from his family for the income of meera's on kohli's mansion.

Seeing the reaction from all the people meera who is nervous is literally shaking right now. "yeah kya kah raheho tum virat aapne hoss mein to ho na" kalpana devi ask not believing what she have just hear about. virat just nod his head seeing him kalpana devi continue" jab ish ladki ko hamlogo ne US vajdeya tha to yeah baat clear ho gai the ki yeh ush bakt se udhar hi rahe gi tho tumhari himat kase huwi ish ladki ko yeha le aane ki"

Seeing dadi scolding virat ruhi decide to step in" Dadi ish mein bhiya ki koi galti nahi the wo to bass mein cjaha ti the ki meri sadhi puri family members ke sath ho tho ishi liya mene hi bhiya ko kaha tha ki meera ko bulalo" ruhi's word somehow made kalpana devi a bit of less soft coz somewhere whatever happens atleast meera is her own blood.

"Please dadi jo vi huwa hai lekin meera vi to ish hi khandan ka hi khoon hai na so kya huwa aagar woh hamare sath nahi rathi par wo vi to ek kholi hi hai na " ruhi againg said in a pleading face and tone not only to The kalpana but all her family members including her parents, her brothers, sajor she was also present there.

"Aur dadi aab yeh week mein meri sadhi hai tho please meri itni se baat vi nahi manegi aap please dadi aur wase vi meera yeha sirf meri sadhi tak hi rukgi agu chale jayegi (while looking towards meera with lots of love and guilt on her eyes) tabtak ka liye ishe idhar rukne ki permission deji yeh na dadi please" ruhi said while taking kalpana devi's hand.

With all this kalpan couldn't said no to her ladli natin but before saying yes she needs to look for the other persons corner so she look towards saroj who is looking like she is thinking of something and then she put her head up and loook towards kalpana the nodded her head as yes.

kalpana became quit happy seeing that so she gave the permission that meera will be there for ruhi's wedding after the whole drama virat, anushka, and ruhi became happy while other house members are not so happy.

"Come let me show you your room" ruhi said to meera being happy. while meera look towards virat and anushka as they nodded to her to let her know that it is ok to go with ruhi.