Part 8

Meera's POV:

"Thu dekh ruhi khud aaye hai tuje lene" he said and I looked behind him and that other person is non other than ruhi.

virat bhai said looking so happy that every inch of his happiness is clearly seeing in his eye, There is so much hope in his face that finally after this decades his little sister is finally going to live with that he can actually protect her from this world from each and every person who will be hurting her even that to against his own family.

and that is what meera is most afraid of she doesnot want her brother to go against his family and that to because of her.

"Kya huwa gudo kaha kho gaye?" virat ask her looking her being spacing out.

She came out of her thought after hearing his voice and said "Nahi bhai kahi nahi khoe hu basss----- " she was cut of by non-other than ruhi "bass-bass aur kuch nahi tujhe mein lene aaye huna to chal aab hamare sath" ruhi said and started to move towards meera's room.

"Tere room konsa hai" ruhi said searching for meera's room.

and on the other hand meera couldn't believe that ruhi any other member apart from her brother is here to take her.  

"Konsa hai meera?" ruhi again ask breaking meera's thougth.

"ji yeah left wala" meera said showing the direction to ruhi.

"aaxa to tum log packing karo aur mein and princess market jakar aate hai so 20 minutes be quick ok?" virat said and ask to the girls.

"Okay sir!!" both anushka and ruhi said and laugh the virat and princess went to the market and anushka said" chal xudki jaldi se packing karle te hai varna tere bhai ka tamtrum suru ho jaye ga"

"Ji aaye ye" meera said and they went to her room and started to pack things very quickly.

they didn't pack every thing just 2 suit case because meera knew that she has to comeback to this place after ruhi's wedding finished.

After sometime:

 Now we are at the JFK - John F. Kennedy International Airport.

All the stuff is checked we are moving towards the plane. This is the first time Iam going out of america I'm also feeling nervous and just nervous and worried about other family members reaction.

We are all seated in our seat. Iam sitting with my niece and ruhi and bhai and bhabi are on next sit. 

After almost 15 years we finally landed I finally landed on my country India.

Again Meera's POV:

Everyone is sleeping on the plane but I am not. Till the whole journey I was awake I didnot even close my eyes for a minute also because I was so nervous but now finally I'am here at my home country. 

As we are coming out of the plane I was shaking coz I know on one wants we in the family but now Iam here.

coming out of the airport Ruhi was holding my hand continuously because she sense that I am shaking because of what is coming next moment.