Part 12

Aurthor POV:

Meera and anushka fastly drove to kholi mansion, anushka drive while meera look out of the window and for the whole ride she was continuously thinking about the person she meet a while ago.

There is this unknown feeling that she could not express how it feels.

That some minutes she spend with that person was after her bhai he is the one to whom she feel so confident and safe.

While thinking about it all meera was smiling non-stop and this has not gone unnoticed by her bhabi.

first she was shocked to see her smiling to herself like this and second she is happy that meera is finally smiling because she knows smile on meera face has been a temporary thing and the only thing she wished for is that it could last long. 

After a time they finally reach home and anushka told her to get ready fastly and they went to get ready.

on the way to her room she can see people still busy preparing for the engagement so no one actually notice her. She quickly went to her room and started to get ready.

 She quickly went to her room and started to get ready

(and this is how she got ready with same hairstyle and makeup)

By the time she got ready it was already 6:34 pm and anushka said that the time for engagement is on 8:05 pm so she has plenty of time but she was to afraid to go out so, she just sit in her room .

After 5 minutes someone knock her door and it was anushka.

She came inside being ready and " O mY GoD mujhe pata nahi tha ki tum itni pyari lag rahi ho " she said in her adoring eyes.

She put her a kaala tika behind her neck. and smile shyly and " bhabi bhai aagey?" meera ask to anushka.

"Yes wo aagaya hai and aabi backyard mein hai kuch taiyari kar ra hai" anushka said.

"Aacha jis kam k leye aaithe wo tho bhul gai............, Ruhi tujhe bula rahi hai wo na ushko teri madat chaiye chal chalte hai" anushka said while nodding meera.

They went out of her room and coming out of the room they had a encounter with dadi. 

Seeing her Meera said Namaste in response dadi nodded and went away from there. The nod from dadi brings a joy of happiness and a hope in meera's heart .