Part 13

Author's POV: 

After some minute now its finally time for the engagement ceremony. and anushka asked meera to kids to them as meera did so.

Meera reach to them with these kids and anushka introduce her with the lady gang which consist of sakshi,ritika,natasha,priyanka and shahneel.

Meera felt really nice talking with them and if someone ask her where is she till now then anushka sweetly said that - actually she was in The US, She couldn't come before because of her studies.

Soon the ring exchanging is done and now its time for clicking the picture.

All the family members went to click a picture but meera stay there down, after some minute ruhi wisper something to akash (little brother of ruhi) he nodded his head and come towards meera and said "Hi tum meera ho na, mera name akash hai me ruhi ka xota bhai hu, sorry pehle jam tum aaye ta mein yeha nahi tha but baki baat badme karlena aabi ruhi ne tumhe photo k leya bulaya hai chal aaja".

Akash said all this in just one go which didn't let meera a time to process not even a little bit as he garb her hand and went to the stage.

As they went to the stage meera get that not so good look from some family members which give shiver down on her spine, so she stop akash and said him that " um, I'll stay here with bhai and bhabi for the pictures you go ad enjoy".

which made akash nod and went back behind his parents and meera stay near virat and anuska and this is how they finally took there family picture completely.

Obviously, the presence of meera in the family group picture was not liked by some of the family members mostly saroj the mother of virat and bhawana the sister of virat.

But they just pretend to be ok with it coz there are a lots of guest so they didn't want to create any drama there.

And after all this ends now its time for dance and all, everyone was enjoying while meera once again was sitting in a corner table along looking through her phone, sometimes she would click some pictures and videos as for the memory.

She was looking through her phone and suddenly asleep vamika came in anushka's arm and asked " meera vamika ko deend aarahi he to kya tu ushko sula legi".

Which meera reply"of course bhabi I'LL take her to the bed and moreover i'm also tired so me vi so jati hu aab".

"Aacha sojana aur madar karu tuje vamika ko lejane me" anushka asked in corner.

"No it's ok I can take her" meera said as she took vamika from anushka and said goodnight to her and went to put her bhai and bhabi's room.

As she was going to there room her dress is not helping her in any ways as vamika in her arm.

The is really long in length and it is stoking in her leg time to time but still she manage to take some steps but not for long.

She was about to take a step up in the stairs her leg stoke on her dress as she was about  to fall behind, she closed her eyes ready to land hard on the surface but she didn't feel that suddenly a hand reach to her waist catching her from falling.

Meera suddenly open her eyes and see a familiar face in front her  face, The face which she's crabbing to since she last saw that face.

Now she is that close to the face and she couldn't stop herself from staring to the face when suddenly "I know that I look good but yeshe dekho mat saram aati hai menu" he said showing his dimple wale smile as meera came out of her thoughts.