Chapter 9

Previously....

People panicked and started running.

I looked towards the vendor who was now running at inhumane speed and the huge man that followed suit.

I need to find out what's going on.

Are they using nen..?

My gut tells me it's something else.....

KALLUTO POV

I tried my best to keep up with the two oddeties.

Holy hell, they are fast.

Fast enough to make me use my maximum speed.

After a few seconds of running we finally reached a clearing.

Ha...ha the vendor finally stopped....... apperantly wanting to strike a conversation...?

So you're a Hashira? He asked in a fearful voice.

I kept my distance and was standing on a tree branch a few metres away.

Hashira....? I questioned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No way....

It can't be what I'm thinking right..?

That would be true, replied the man who was said to be a 'hashira'.

Stone breathing First Form: Serpentinite Bipolar.

The man said and simultaneously drew out two spiked flail from God knows where.

Before I knew it the other person's head fell down with a thud and started rolling on the ground.

C-CURSE YOU DAMN HASHIRA, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU I WOULD HAVE A HEFTY DINNER TONIGHT.

YOU DAMN DEMON SLAYERS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING DONT YOU..!

The man's head and body disappeared into nothingness before he could complete his curse rally.

Namu Amida Butsu..the man quoted and joined his hands together in a praying sense.

Meanwhile....

Kalluto was putting the pieces together......Hashira, demon, demon slayer, stone breathing......Gyomei Himejima.

Flashback to chapter 2

The world building god accidentally added another world to the hunterxhunter dimension.

Another world? I stopped my sulking and questioned.

Yes. Another world.

The original hunterxhunter world already exists.

The one you're going to will be something like a crossover world.