Chapter 22

Italics- is used when a person is speaking.

Normal- is used when a person is thinking or performing an action.

Normal- telepathically communicating

KALLUTO POV

Everybody has stated that Nezuko is the beauty of our town! Yelled Tanjiro.

Is that...shark teeth..?

And how can you call Kalluto grisly looking, she even has a beauty mark! He yelled again.

Please don't drag me into this, what does my beauty mark have to do with this anyways? I thought as I looked at the people walking in front of me.

Yushiro ignoring Tanjiro and him dragging a cofused looking Nezuko.

Quiet comedic if I must say.

We reached a dead end and I decided to interrupt.

Maybe it's the muzzle. I said pointing to the green bamboo looking thing in her mouth.

Yeah!! Maybe it's because of the mouth restraints!! Tanjiro looked as if I had given him an answer to one of the world mysteries.

Were here, said Yushiro as we walked through the wall with an invisible veil covering it.

What In the James Potter? This is awesome! I thought.

Welcome back. Greeted Tamayo-san.

Again, no manga panels and anime can do any justice to her beauty.

Tanjiro apologized about leaving her with the woman and Tamayo assured us that the woman would be okay.

Her husband, he's a different case....he's being held in the dungeon now.

This place has a dungeon cool.

Does it feel uncomfortable handling the wounds of a human?

Me and Tanjiro simultaneously said.

Although Tanjiro's sentence got him a hard hit on the chest.

Do you think we choke on your saliva while treating humans! Argued Yushiro.

Hey, hands off greeny. I said looking at Yushiro.

Stop. Why must you resort to violence. Scolded Tamayo before Yushiro could say anything to me.

I'm Tamayo and this child is Yushiro.

I looked at Yushiro's face and his look said it all.

Heh...I said.

What was that....? Asked Yushiro.

Heh.....simp. I just said with a grin.

You brat! Scolded Yushiro about to hit my head.