Chapter 18

Italics- is used when a person is speaking.

Normal- is used when a person is thinking or performing an action.

Normal- telepathically communicating

KALLUTO POV

I was now heading back to Kukuroo mountain.

I have to report to Silva that I have passed the final selection, though.....I'm sure he already knows.

Sigh...why do I even have to be physically present? I could have just sent a letter or a mail to Milluki or something.

Well the only bright side is that I get to talk to Alluka-chan, I couldn't talk to her the last time because she was sleeping.

And the fact that I would be able to confirm the timeline in which hunterxhunter is running.

I boarded the train to the Republic of Padokea.

Then I had to walk for a while.

Lily was a little girl- I started singing in my mind to pass the time. You know the usual...

On my way, I crossed a shop which had various jewellery on display.

Something caught my eye...

No, it weren't the shiny pink stones that caught my eye, although they were tempted to do so.

I activated gyo to confirm my suspicions.

Of all the advanced techniques I decided to practice gyo first since it would help me see the things normal people can't.

Bingo. I thought as I confirmed my suspicions.

I entered the shop and pointed at the matching sets of Yin and Yang bracelets.

How much do they cost? I asked the shopkeeper.

......

I could see the massive gates in front of me.

Ah! Kalluto-sama welcome back. I heard somebody say.

Hello Zebro-san, I said as I was about to open the gates I heard some distinct noises.

Hmm, Is somebody here? I paused and asked Zebro.

Uhmm....well some people claiming to be Killua-sama's friends are here, they are currently training for....he said.

I see. I interrupted his explanation, I only needed to hear the first part.

In that case I'll enter from the smaller door, I said and Zebro nodded.

I entered from the smaller door and walked towards Mike to pet him.