Chapter 16

Italics- is used when a person is speaking.

Normal- is used when a person is thinking or performing an action.

Normal- telepathically communicating

KALLUTO POV

Hmm....to find a nen teacher, I think I should go back to the heavens arena, I'm bound to find somebody there.

I'll visit Aelius while I'm at it.

I walked for a while into the city and then booked the next ticket to Heaven's arena.

Will I find Wing at heaven's arena?

It's probably better to avoid Wing.....if the hunter exams has ended or if the timeline matches, I could run into Killua and Gon.

And....*shiver* Hisoka.

Believe me when I say this, I don't wanna run into that perverted clown or even be anywhere near his radar.

Yep, that means avoiding the phantom troupe too.

I'm not the original Kalluto, I don't want to bring Killua back home, he can go yolo however he wants.

And Nor is this the original hunterxhunter world.

.......

A while later I entered heaven's arena, the first thing I did was search for any clues for Killua or Gon.

No sign of ridiculously strong kids beating up grown men wearing ridiculous underwear.

I did spot Zushi though, but it seems he didn't start competing yet, his age looks about right.

Maybe he'll start in a few days, and when he does Killua should be here.

I didn't plan on competing again, so I began to search for somebody to teach me nen but unluckily couldn't find anyone.

Finding trustworthy people is hard dammnit.

I walked towards the flower shop to buy flowers for Aelius.

I looked around the store a bit confused, what am I supposed to get?

Can I help you with something? Came a voice.

I looked up to see a guy with a smile.

Uhh....I wanted to buy flowers for....I started.

For what, for my dead friend? I thought.

For representing my failure?

I cleared my head of those useless thoughts.

Can you give me flowers that represent new beginning? I asked looking at the guy with un-needed enthusiasm.

The man looked at me with eyes, that looked as if they understood all my emotions and turmoil.