Chapter 12

Italics- is used when a person is speaking.

Normal- is used when a person is thinking or performing an action.

Normal- telepathically communicating

KALLUTO POV

I Can't believe I am going to be ten in a few days......

A few more days and it will be ten years since I have came to this world.

A few more days till the final selection....

Can I do this.....?

I can do this.......

No, I have to do this!

Flashback....

1 year earlier....

What do you mean I can't use stone breathing?! I asked in an alarmed tone.

Even though you're stronger than normal people and even many demon slayers your body is not built to handle stone breathing. Said Gyomei.

That is so damn unfair.....I started making circles in the ground with a puffer pufferfish face.

*Chop*

Don't curse. Gyomei hit me on the head and said.

That chop still hurts! I thought while trying not to pout.

We'll...this is nothing compared to the punches I recieved during my total concentration breathing training.

Well a little context on that.....I was so excited to learn the total concentration breathing until I realise Gyomei was going to teach me in as I dub "THE UROKODAKI STYLE".

Ahm...just imagine me being Tanjiro but in a worse condition.

After giving me a chop on the head he proceeded to ruffel my hair.

If I was a cat I would have purred.

You are still in the process of mastering total concentration breathing, I'm sure you can make your own style. Said Gyomei.

Make my new style? I know about that, Inosuke made his beast breathing, Obanai created the serpent breathing and another example would be Mitsuri with her iconic love breathing.

And her techniques named after cats....ahm but that's beside the point.

Gyomei then proceeded to tell me about the main breathing types and it's derivatives.

Take some time to think. You may think you choose your technique....but in reality it's the breathing technique that is choosing you. Said Gyomei and with that he left for his mission.