Chapter 17

Italics- is used when a person is speaking.

Normal- is used when a person is thinking or performing an action.

Normal- telepathically communicating

KALLUTO POV

What do you mean you only have four days?!! Exclaimed Bisky.

Well...I kind of have to start the official demon slayer duties after my nichirin arrives. I nervously chuckled.

After a few colourful words and being punched to oblivion (Killua style) we officially started the nen training.

I'm going to open your aura nodes now. Said Bisky as I got ready and took of my shirt to reveal a black tank top.

Okay let's do this! I said.

.....

It feels like I'm covered in clouds....I said.

Bisky just looked at me.

Right this is my life force energy...

I closed my eyes and the first thing that came to my mind was the image of Alluka playing in the sandpit laughing slightly and the rustling of trees with light breeze.

All of it was in slow motion.

Good. I heard Bisky say.

I opened my eyes and felt that my aura has been contained.

I didn't even have to instruct her, she knew what to do. Thought Bisky with a proud and curious glint in her eyes.

Ten: Keeping the aura from draining from your body and making it flow steadily around you. Bisky started explaining with the help of poorly drawn stick figures.

Your drawing is umm...I couldn't stop myself from saying.

Safe to say I got punched to oblivion #11

Yep, 11 means the amount of times I got punched uptil now.

For the rest of the day I focused on ten (enveloping).

Bisky said that I was developing and learning faster than anyone she's ever taught, maybe that was because of my desire to learn nen in a short amount of time.

Well she'll take her statement back when she teaches Killua and Gon.

For the rest of my time with Bisky I focused on Ren and Zetsu.

Ren- this principle focuses on expanding ones aura considerably or rather explosively, primary used for offensive fighting and combat.