Chapter 11

KALLUTO POV

Umm.....nice seeing you again. I said looking at the huge man in front of me.

Then I looked at his eyes.

Shit.

I mean pleasure meeting you again. I corrected myself.

I do not want to seem like I'm making a blind joke here.

Kalluto-chan, I didn't think I'd meet you so soon. The man started.

I was surprised when Kagaya-sama said I'd be recieving you as a potential tsugoku. He continued.

A tsugoku...??

Tsugoku of the Gyomei Himejima?

But he didn't have any tsugokus in the show since his training was too damn hard!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm gonna die..ain't I.

🌸.........🌸

The first few weeks were getting to know how to handle a sword.

I could easily learn everything and become a demon slayer earlier than most (like Muichiro), but Kagaya-sama was adamant about not sending me to the final selection till I turned ten.

Not that I'm complaining....I don't wanna die before hitting double digits.

I kept up my regular updates to Silva through the letters.

But they were always one liners and most of the times not even true.

Like hell am I gonna send him anything about what I'm actually doing. I huffed.

🌸........🌸

Gyomei-san is a tough teacher, no wonder nobody was able to complete his training to be a tsugoku.

Don't think of your nichrin as a weapon. Said Gyomei.

I contemplated for a second.

You mean to say I should think of It as an extension of myself? I guessed not quite sure of the answer.

You're answer is close enough, but not quiet right. Said Gyomei.

Then.....? I asked.

I have a mission to attend to, I expect you to have an answer by the time I return, or else I'll have to ask Kagaya-sama to place you under someone else. He said.

Now inwardly I was freaking out, like that came out of nowhere dude!

But on the outside....

Understood. I just replied and he left.

Gyomei-san can be harsh sometimes but he is a good teacher, I can already feel myself getting better.

........