Lust Bio:

Credit to @ZebastianPR

Name: Cassandra

Age: 23

Hair color: Long red hair

Eye color: Baby blue eyes

Height: 6'4

Alias: The Snake Sin of Lust, The second member of the Seven Deadly Sins, The Black Widow, The Flirting Machine, A Woman with Desires, and the Flaming Magic Goddess.

Gender: female 

Race: Human? 

Sin: Lust

Appearance: 

Description of her body type: Long red hair that reaches all the way to her feet and it's very fluffy, her eyes are baby blue color with a bit of an elegant eyelashes, she has a bit of muscle and a bit of hay noticeable six pack, her breasts are F...

Description of her body type: Long red hair that reaches all the way to her feet and it's very fluffy, her eyes are baby blue color with a bit of an elegant eyelashes, she has a bit of muscle and a bit of hay noticeable six pack, her breasts are F cup just to make it clear so there pretty big. Her ass could rival even the Bellabooty herself...rest a sure it's pretty big and round, and finally her nails are painted in purple.

Tattoo: 

Likes: The Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail, especially Y/N, some women, magic, her friends, protecting people, Hawk and Hawk's mom, guilds, bananas and exploring around the world

Dislikes: Dark guilds, betrayal, not being able to protect someone, failing a job, seeing her beloved Y/N hurt, someone stealing her banana, seeing her friends hurt, The Demon King, The Supreme Deity, the Goddess Race, Demons (some of them) perverts, and arrogant people. 

Armor: 

Weapons:

Weapons:

1. The Morningstar: A double knife with a very sharp that could cut a tree almost in half despite the size, and it's able to combine each other by the tip of the handle then it's shot's out and turns into a whip that could stretch from 40 meters and when she starts secret treasure release, her whip turns on fire that could burst anything into flames especially when she attacks which leaves some flame particles behind and even create a wall full of flames that anything tries to go in gets melted or get burned if they get to close. Only a chosen few can wield this weapon.

2. Aldan: 

Powers and abilities: 

Super speed:

Super strength: 

Incredible reflexes:

Great agility:

Good durability: 

Great stamina:

Incredible eye perception:

Able to convince almost anyone:

Good charisma:

Infinity: 

Invasion: (all of Gowther's attacks) 

Absolute Cancel: 

Perfect Cube: 

Location:

Exterminate Ray: 

Power Amplify: 

Shunkan Ido: 

Elemental Magic: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Lightning, Light, and Darkness. 

Flaming Magic: Hell's Flash, Supernova, Cruel Sun (learned from the Sin of Pride), Shinning Wizard, and The Shinning Horizon. 

Double Impact: 

Fake Ball: 

Chrono Coffin: 

Curse Discovery: 

Purgatory Venom: 

Morning Star Magic: (or simply called Black Light magic) A hybrid between light and darkness. It moves about as fast as light, and yet at the same time it's as all consuming as darkness.

Spells:

Morning Star Chaos Wings: She can create a pair of angelic wings made of dark magic, coming from her back.

Morning Star Black Comet: She can shoot long-range multiple large black energy projectiles.

Morning Star Chaos Blades: Her hands grabbed solid black magic, which took the form of two long swords, one in each hand.

Morning Star Black Nova: She can create a large ball of black light, which not only blasted away any incoming projectiles, but also sent waves of black light.

Morning Star Chaos Shield: She can conjure an black light energy shield around herself that not only can unleash a shock wave that can damage her enemies if too close, but can also makes her invincible to all attacks.

Morning Star Chaotic Nebula: She can unleash black lightning.

Morning Star Black Bullet: She can fire a set of black energy bullets that can somewhat home in on her enemies.

Morning Star Chaotic Statue: She unleash a double headed statue head that will fire a black light beam from both heads that will clutter up the arena and will sometimes corner her enemies as a surprise attack.

Ultimate Morning Star Technique Heavenly Black Hole: She can create a small but powerful black sphere that serves as a black hole. It'll draw everything into it and continue to grow size and suck everything.

Spider-Magic: Spider-like Magic

Spider-Magic's Spells: 

Spider Creation: She can use her Spider-like-magic to create spiders as her children.

Web Net: She can create a series of spiders crawling up to her enemies legs before they explode, completely encased in webbing around their bodies.

Spider's Venom: She can grow long and sharp claws that she coats in green venom for combat.

Huntsman's Aura: She surrounds herself with green aura of pure lust as she uses it to sprint.

Arachnid's Web: She can shoot out long strands of spider-web.

Venom Kiss: When she kiss either a boy or a girl with her Spider Magic, their body will go numb and paralyze for a few hours.

I would like to thank @ZebastianPR for suggesting his OC of the Seven Deadly Sins. If you are listening, I hope you like the additional parts that I've added for her. 

That's the Sin of Lust done. Two down, five more to go. Let me know what you guys think at the comments below, peace out!