Death Battle 1.: Jaegers Intro

JAEGERS: 

Wiz: Night Raid proved to be a thorn in the side of the Empire for as long as the rebellion drew breath. A direct method of countering them was the formation of The Jaegers.

Boomstick: Those guys are special the capital's police force and execution squad. Let's start ooff with the members before we go to the their leader.

BOLS: 

Wiz: Despite his intimidating appearance, andhaving the unfortunate occupation of executioner, Bols goes against the presumption that everyone on the antagonist's side is a monster. Handpicked from the Incendiary Squad, Bols was the oldest, and kindest of all Jaegers.

Boomstick: He had a loving wife and kid, whose love for him was simply blinding - to Wave that is - but there was always that one thing haunting him every day.

Wiz: Retribution. Bols knew it came with the territory for what he had done; he had murdered so many, not out of crass nature or evil desires, but merely following his orders. But he knew that the victims, or their families would never let go of what he had done.

Boomstick: But, he took that certain doom like a champ! He came to terms with it long before becoming a Jaeger, and eeriely figured it was retribution he would always deserve at the end of a needle strike.

Wiz: We'll quickly ignore the atrocities that happened to his family after his death.

Boomstick: Yeah, we may be all about death matches here, but that... might get us in sponsorship trouble.

Wiz: Bols' role as a Jaeger was usually on the investigative side, like when he and Run would look to draw a conclusion for Doctor Stylish's disappearance after Tatsumi's escape. But he was also a talented cook, and a patient and understanding team member.

Boomstick: He was also surprisingly bashful considering his appearance. And despite him seemingly being a glorified executioner, he was also a good front line option for a battle, helping the Jaegers against assassins and Danger Beasts alike...

Wiz: Indeed. Thanks to his Imperial Arms, Rubicante - Puragtory's Invitation. A massive flamethrower, which Bols could use in consecutive streams of flames, or as individual blasts of fireballs. He was capable of burning down whole villages, but was even capable of combatting Akame in a one on one battle, almost catching her several times.

Boomstick: He was even able to defend against her by putting protective clothing on his arms. The flames of this attack were said to be so deadly that not even submerging yourself in water would help you. That's fucked up.

Wiz: Bols is also indicated to be very physically strong; he is able to lug around the giant container on his back throughout long travels and battles.

Boomstick: And that thing looks heavy, I mean, it is almost the size and width of Bols' upper body.

Wiz: The use of the fan inside is helpful for powering attacks; it performs an aerial suction that then heats the air to lethal heats before bursting out into the flamethrower attack we see in the series.

Boomstick: He is a very experienced combatant, based on his service to the Empire and the entrustment of an Imperial Arm. But as you may have figured, he is not unbeatable.

Wiz: Though he is skilled, Bols was never explicitly a great solo combatant; in fact, the only reason he did hang with Akame as long as he did was when he had one of Kurome's puppets backing him up.

Boomstick: Although, he was able to keep track of Akame on his own, and could pick his shots against easily the fastest member of Night Raid.

Wiz: And Rubicante is not unbreakable; in the ambush by Night Raid, Leone managed to bite off the tip-