Death Battle 1. : Seven Deadly Sins Intro

(I'm splitting it into three parts because if I do all in one part, it will be way too long and take up way too much time. I hope you'll enjoy the first one)

INTRO: 

Wiz: The Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail's strongest team of inhuman wizards. 

Boomstick: And the Jaegers, Night Raid's rivals and the Capital's Police squad. 

Wiz: Both teams of cannon or fannon were formed to maintain peace and order, even if it means killer their enemies. 

Boomstick: But what happens when those two teams of monsters fought each other? He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle!

SEVEN DEADLY SINS: 

Wiz: In the lands of Fiore and Britannia, home to wizards and Holy Knights. In the middle between them resides the notorious guild known as Fairy Tail, supposedly one of the strongest in the world.

Boomstick: Yet it's always due to plot holes and friendship...who knew?

Wiz: The guild has plenty of powerful wizards along with some S-Class, but none of them cannot match the strength, speed, endurance, agility, and magic power of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Boomstick: If you didn't know, they're kind of the strongest people in the continent of Ishgar. Way stronger than the Ten Wizard Saints in fact. 

Wiz: Christians believed that those who represented these sins would be sent to hell as their souls would be ruined.

Boomstick: And these fellas represent them pretty well. Like Ryuna, the Kitsune Sin of Envy.

Wiz: Her twin brother Ryuno, the Wendigo Sin of Gluttony. 

Boomstick: Drakken Joe also known as "Drake", the Wolf Sin of Greed. 

Wiz: Cassandra, the Snake Sin of Lust.

Boomstick: Leonidas also known as "Leo", the Lion Sin of Pride. 

Wiz: Elrond also known as "Eli", the Grizzly Sin of Sloth. 

Boomstick: And their leader, Y/N, the Dragon Sin of Wrath. You know, when it comes to OP normal fantasy or reincarnated fantasy protagonists like Rimuru and Ainz, these guys will surely  give them a run for their money. 

Wiz: This ragtag bunch are considerably powerful in their own right, but together, they're the strongest team Fairy Tail has offer due to their teamwork and different types of magic. 

Boomstick: But before we get to the awesome powers and stuff, let's talk about the members of the Sins. First up is Y/N, a demon who looks like a young man, but is actually 3,000 years old! 

Wiz: Born as the son of the Demon King, Y/N was a ruthless, cold-hearted, and brutal tyrant that is determined to help the Demon race conquer the world and destroy the Goddess clan. He was shown to be not only fighter with his swords or fists, but also a tactician of planning strategies to overwhelm his enemies. 

Boomstick: Until one day, he met a Goddess who showed him nothing but kindness, compassion, and love. 

Wiz: Her name was Elizabeth, the daughter of the Supreme Deity. It was a fate when those two of opposite races who met and fall for each other, something that never happened to Y/N before. 

Boomstick: And because of that as well having enough of this war between the demons and goddesses, Elizabeth disobeyed her superiors orders and heal both friends and enemies while Y/N betrayed his kind for her sake, even if it means abandoning his father and his younger brother Zeldris.