Chapter 13: The Changeling

It's been a day since Fairy Tail celebrated their newest members. While Elizabeth, Hawk, Cassandra, and Ur were exploring Magnolia, Y/N was currently sitting at a table with Macao, Wakaba, Cana, Elfman, and Mirajane was listening from the bar as he was explaining his adventures with the Seven Deadly Sins. 

Wakaba: No way.

Y/N: Yes way, Wakaba. The seven of us were the strongest Holy Knights on par with Grandmaster Zaratras. We did the most dangerous missions together.

Cana: So, you guys are like the S-Class version of Holy Knights.

Y/N: That's right. We're so strong that we were never consider to be human. We were like monsters to them.

Elfman: Wow, awe heck yeah!

Elfman smacked his hand on Y/N's back as his sign of approval

Elfman: Finally! We have another real man in this Guild besides me!

Y/N: (sweat drop) Uh, yeah. Thanks for the support, Elfman.

Macao: Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!

Elfman: You know what it means, you little wuss!

Just then, the doors to the guild opened and Erza stepped inside with Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Happy following behind her.

Y/N: Oh, morning guys.

Erza: Where is Master Makarov? He never could get around to punishing these four yesterday.

Y/N: You guys are still on this whole punishing thing? 

Gray: Hey! Why isn't Y/N getting punished?! He's a member of our guild now!

Y/N: (-_-) So, you're really just gonna try and bring me in the fire with you, Gray?

Erza gave Gray a menacing stare which made him back away.

Erza: Because Y/N wasn't a member of Fairy Tail at the time you fools took on that S-Class Quest, thus he cannot be punished for his actions.

Y/N: (smirk) Sorry guys, tough break for you.

Lucy: Shut up, Y/N. 

Erza: I'll ask again, where is Makarov?

Macao: He went out of town for some kind of last minute council meeting or something like that.

Y/N: He left a few hours ago, but he said that he'll be back here sometime later.

After hearing that, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Happy let out a sigh of relief.

Natsu: Well, that was a close one!

Gray: Yes, we won't have to deal with that until Gramps gets back.

Happy: Oh thank goodness, I wasn't ready to stare into the face of death! I've still got eight more lives!

Lucy: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY FREAKING ME OUT!! HOW'S HE GOING TO PUNISH US?! I CAN'T DIE NOW!! I'M STILL YOUNG AND I HAVE SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TOO!!!

Erza: ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP!!

Y/N: (thoughts) Leave it to Erza to make her teammates go from strong wizards to literal pansies.

Erza: Now listen up, you fools. You're not getting off the hook. You broke Guild Rules by taking on that S-Class Quest. Prepare to be punished.

Natsu, Gray, and Happy hugged each other in fear.