Chapter 3: Natsu vs Y/N

Fairy Tail Guild Hall

A few minutes later, outside of the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, many of the wizards were gathered in the sidewalk for the upcoming battle forming an arena in around Y/N and Natsu as they took their places inside of the ring.

Y/N: Alright, are you ready for this, Natsu?

Natsu: Are you kidding?! This is awesome! I'M ALL FIRED UP!!!

Y/N's thoughts: (smiles) Hehe, he kind of reminds me of Ryuno a little bit.

Elizabeth: I hope Y/N is okay. He's up against a Dragon Slayer who is known as Salamander. 

Hawk: I wouldn't worry about him. After all, Y/N is the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins. 

As the match starter, Makarov stepped in between the two wizards and raised his hand up into the air.

Makarov: Let the match... begin!!

As Makarov swiped his hand down, he stepped back as Natsu engulfed his hands into flames, while smiling. In response, Y/N had a dark blue aura enveloped his body.

Y/N: Let's go, Natsu.

Natsu: Don't gotta tell me twice, buddy!

In his excitement for the fight, Natsu charged towards Y/N with his fiery fists ready to attack him.

Natsu: Fire Dragon Iron Fist!

Natsu leaped up and clenched his flaming fists as slammed his attack in Y/N's direction. As the smoke cleared, Natsu noticed that Y/N was no longer standing in his spot.

Lucy: Wait, he's gone? 

Natsu: Huh? Where the heck did he go?

Happy: Look! Over there on the roof!

Natsu along with everyone else in the crowd looked up to where Happy was pointing to see Y/N was now standing on the rooftop of the guild hall.

Y/N: Looking for someone, Natsu?

Natsu: What the? How the heck did you get up there?!

Levy: How did he do that? I didn't even see him move.

Behind Levy, a black haired Fairy Tail wizard named Droy spoke up.

Droy: Did he use his magic to increase his speed or something? 

Along with Droy and Levy, an orange haired Fairy Tail wizard named Jet spoke up.