Chapter 10: Save Galuna Island!

Temple

Meanwhile, Natsu groaned while rubbing his eyes, as he and Cassandra finally made it to the temple.

Natsu: Oh man, I finally come up with the perfect plan. And then I go and oversleep.

Cassandra: At least we've finally made it over here, Natsu.

???: Took ya long enough. 

Cassandra and Natsu looked and saw Y/N leaning on a tree, waiting for them.

Cassandra: Y/N! 

Natsu: How'd you know we'd be here?

Y/N: You said you had a plan to stop Deliora from coming back. So, you had to come here to do it. I'm just surprised that you got lost so easily.

Natsu: Hey, it's not my fault. I'm used to having Happy search for this in the air with me!

Y/N: All that matters is that you're here. Now, let's hurry and stop them before Erza comes and gets you.

Natsu: Wait, Erza's here?!

Y/N: Yeah, she's been on the island this morning.

Cassandra: Who's Erza?

Y/N: Fairy Tail's female strongest wizard. Don't worry, I've managed to convince that she'll help us with the mission. 

Natsu: Great, then let's do this! I'm all fired up!

Cassandra: Let's go and knock The Cold Emperor down a few pegs.

(Timeskip)

Inside of the temple, Lyon was now staring at his only remaining subordinate.

Lyon: How pathetic. You're the only one still left standing, Toby.

The dog-man in question shifted nervously, sweat growing on his brow. Lyon sat down on a throne made of stone. 

Lyon: Those Fairy Tail Wizards, and the Sins of Wrath and Lust who were with them, they're quite impressive, and clever if they were able to trick you into paralyzing yourself.

Toby: Hey can we keep the whole "shocking myself" thing a secret?

???: This unfortunate turn of events could put the resurrection of Deliora in jeopardy.

The person who spoke as a small hutched man with red clothes and grey cloak and he wore a red mask that covered the upper half of his face.

Lyon: Zalty, you're as stealthy as ever.

Zalty: If all goes as planned, the demon should awaken at some point tonight. But we have to keep an eye on those wizards. If they were to interrupt the Moon Drip Ceremony, then Deliora would forever remain entombed in ice. Salamander and Titania are quite powerful, as well as the sins, there is a good chance they could foil our plans.