Gluttony Bio:

Credit to @xyzdragon1234

Name: Ryuno Marvel

Age: Over 400 years old (but looks around Erza's age)

Hair Color: Ocean navy blue in a long braid

Eye Color: Right eye crimson red with a cross slit, and left eye blue also with a cross slit

Height: around Erza's height

Alias: The First Dragon Slayer, The Wendigo Sin of Gluttony, The Next Dragon King, Big Brother (By Wendy) and Successor to the Phoenix.

Outfit: Wears a Navy blue hoodie with dragon scale pattern, Black Skintight Sleeveless shirt underneath, Black Trousers with knee pads, Techno pattern, and a white dragon pattern on it. Black Steeltoed boots, Black Fingerless Gloves, and a Dragon Eye Necklace with a Picture of him and Wendy and it also plays his favorite song that he always plays to Wendy to help her fall Asleep. It's called Oracion. 

Gender: Male 

Race: Half Human, Half Dragon, and Half Phoenix.

Sin: Gluttony

Appearance: 

Symbol:

Likes: His Little Sister Wendy, his Exceed Companion Stella, Food, Fairy Tail, Seven Deadly Sins, Cooking, learning new things, His Rivalry with Natsu and Gray, Parties, Hanging out with his little sister, his Dragon mom, and adopted mom, and trai...

Likes: His Little Sister Wendy, his Exceed Companion Stella, Food, Fairy Tail, Seven Deadly Sins, Cooking, learning new things, His Rivalry with Natsu and Gray, Parties, Hanging out with his little sister, his Dragon mom, and adopted mom, and training.

Dislikes: Dark Guilds, Acnologia, Cocky People, Arrogant People, Baram Alliance, Traitors, People messing with his friends and family, People who hurt his Little Sister, Losing his family, People wasting food, and bad food.