Chapter 9 - A Misunderstanding

Rulo continued floating further through the passage that was apparently created by the Spawner.

As Aldo and I followed, I got to have a closer look at the Spawner-created path. The blue luminescent plants used to make it looked so beautiful. It was almost like I was in a light show.
There were many small, glowing blue trees that had branches that extended throughout the entire path. The way it was formed was very tunnel-like.
The branches even had these long, thick filaments hanging out from them that also had a bright glowing blue color.

I got so distracted admiring the tunnel that I accidentally walked into Aldo, almost tripping myself.

Aldo exhales.

"Oh my goodness! I'm sorry, Aldo!" I say to him. "I didn't mean to bump into you."

Aldo swings his tail in circles.

We increase our pace to stay close to Rulo.

"This is exciting!" Rulo says. "Once we get to the Spawner, I will get to hear what purpose she has intended for me."
He then turns his body around to face me while floating further in backwards. "Oh. And to ask if she can offer you any assistance on leaving the planet, of course."

"I'm looking forward to those things myself." I reply.

Aldo exhales again.

"I cannot say for sure." Rulo responds to the exhale.

"What did he say that time?" I ask.

"He was wondering how far this path goes." Rulo answered.

"This is a pretty lengthy tunnel." I added.

I look further ahead and notice a curve that is heading right. Around that area seems to be more open unlike what we have past so far.

I pointed ahead. "I do see a right curve over there. Perhaps we will find something when we reach it."

"Well then. Off we go!"
Rulo flies through the tunnel even faster.

"Wait! Rulo! Wait for us!"

Aldo and I run to catch up.

As we got closer to the curve, we all stopped as we hear a loud, lengthy and deep sound coming from nearby. It almost sounded like a horn being blown.

We look at where the sound was coming from. It was another creature I have yet to see.
It was a tall creature with a black torso and long, thin black legs. It had two large circle shaped glowing parts on the front of its body. It had a long, glowing blue neck that reaches to what appears to be its head. Which almost looked mushroom-like.
Finally, it had some kind of shell on its back with some kind of bioluminescent plants growing on it.

Looking at this thing's body, it kind of looked like a giraffe in a way.

Not only that, but there were other small creatures flying around that thing's back. They looked very similar to Whisps, except more bug-like.

"Look what we have here. It's a Banclog!" Rulo said.

"You mean that big one right there? Is it going to hurt us?" I asked to be sure.

"Worry not, Faith. Banclogs are harmless" Rulo answered,

"Good to know."
I then point to the wispy bugs flying around the giant creature called the Banclog. "What about those things? What are they called?"

"They are the Wylos." Rulo said. "They live off of the flora that grows off a Banclog's shell. As for the Banclog, they feed off the plant life that come from our planet. As they eat, the flora on their shells also grow. So the Wylos are very dependent on Banclogs."