2

MIZUKIS POV:

The alarm rings. Mizuki groans and shuts it down. Another day at school. I would happily not go, but I kind of want to hang out with Ena a bit. They dress up with cute accessories. Mizuki giggles and kicks their feet when they look at the mirror. She's going to love this.

Riing!

Mizuki doesn't care a bit about going to class. They're thinking about skipping first period.

- - - - - - - - - -

Today
8:42 AM

Amia ^_< ★: hii enanan! Good morning!! <3

The pink haired giggles as they look at their phone.

enanan !! is typing...

Aaa!! She's already replying!

enanan !!: haii ^^ gm to you too! Although next time, please text me not on class...

Amia ^_< ★: okay 3: just missed you alot!!

Wait, fuck, that's so gay, rewrite that..

Amia ^_< ★: it's so boring though uugh!!! Meet me when class is over!

enanan !!: okay

- - - - - - - - - -

She's so cute. Mizuki couldn't help but blush, they can't wait till class is over, they want to hug Ena so bad... Maybe even ki.... Nevermind.

About 30 minutes pass and Mizuki hears a nofitication.

- - - - - - - - - -

Today
9:17 AM

enanan !!: class is over, where r u??

Amia ^_< ★: right outside on the bench!

- - - - - - - - - -

They kept feeling so flustered and excited, not even of a big reason. Then, Mizuki sees as Ena comes their way.

"Enanann!~ Hihihi!" The pink haired hugs the brunnette tight.

"Aaah!! Why so sudden?!" Ena blushes quite obviously. "Anyway, what did you need?"

"Nothing really, just wanted you here!"

"If that's so, i guess I have something for you." She hands out a sheet of paper with a quite realistic drawing. "It's you, i drew you just for practicing, but uhm, i thought you'd like it!"

Mizuki gasped, trying to hide how flustered they are. "Thank you so much!! I love it! You're so talented!" They showered Ena with compliments.

"Is... Is it really that good? Im glad you like it!" She kept blushing like a tomato.

They both talked for a bit, until the school bell started to ring. "Gotta go, bye bye then!" Ena left.

I love her so much.