18

18 wohoo 💪💪 how many chapters until I finish?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

- - - - - - - - - -

ENAS POV:

Ughh that was so embarrassing, Mizuki heard that I told them about marriage!! Im so stupid, gosh... But, they didn't respond badly, huh? Ena blushed at the thought. ... She opened her phone.

Notes! ~

Future goals

• Move to a different house that doesn't smell like shit (Akito) ||edit: (live with Mizuki)

• Travel without my family ||edit: (olny with Mizuki)

• Save up money ||edit: (to buy stuff for Mizuki)

• Be a good artist ||edit: (to be able to draw Mizuki)

Marry no one and live by my own||edit: (unless it's Mizuki)

... Im so cringe. I definitely will complete these goals though.

Right, Christmas is coming pretty soon! I'd really like to spend them with Mizu.. Oh- wait.. I was going to class,, what class do i have now??

Ugh... Math?! I hate it with my soul. At the classroom, Ena quickly sat down at her seat. Leaning in her hand, she hided a wide and stupid smile. I can see Mizuki after this class, right?

"What is 1+1? (IDK WHAT TO ADD OKAY IM BAD AT MATH 😭)... Ena?"

"Oh, uhh, that would be 2."

"What's with that smile? I don't see you ever smiling like that." is it that obvious?!

"Im just thinking about.. A person."

"Okayy, but you still need to focus in class." this teacher is actually one of the olny nice teachers, making math olny a little bit better.

Ughh, just talking about Mizuki even without anything specific makes me think about them even more. Ena taps her foot while covering her red face.

Speaking of Mizuki, what if dad finds out? He still will find out one day if i want to marry them, what father doesnt know his daughters marriage?!

Of course theres something in my way. Every time. All i want right now is to hug Mizuki and be there with them forever. UGH.

Riing!

... I guess I have an opportunity.

enanan !!: hii dear! is the period over for you? Can you meet me at the rooftop??

Amia ^_< ★: haii!! Yeah, it ended right when you texted! Im talking with Rui right now but I'll come asap :3

enanan !!: no rush! There isnt anything serious I need to tell you or something there, just that I want you with me a bit

Amia ^_< ★: hmm?? Ms. Enanan doesnt have anyone to hang out with but me???

enanan !!: oh you shut up and get your ass here!!

Amia ^_< ★: hehehehee~

They're so annoying, yet so cute. Ugh, i love Mizuki so much..

It didn't take long for the pink haired to arive. "Heyy Enaa my luv!!~"

"We already greeted like four times today.."

"And why does that matter??"

"Sigh whatever." i actually love Mizukis 'hi's'. They are more nicer to hear than alot of things. Better than the old mans who 'raised' us voice.

"Soo, anything specific you called me here??"

"I just want to talk... Like, about everything."

They both took a seat and Ena was the one that started the theme. Minutes were passing by, the conversation deepens. It slowly, slowly starts becoming about their relationship, and slowly, slowly both of them started to move closer to each other. From holding hands to resting on each other's shoulder to slight cuddling, finally, to a little kiss. Ena quickly turned away from Mizuki to hide her nervous face, before the pink haired could even progress what happened.

Riing!

"Okay... Uhm, I'll be going now. Thanks for coming." the brunette forms a slight smile on her face, her face still burning red.

"Hehe, thanks for the kisses~" Mizuki giggled. They're usually the one in charge on their little cute cuddles, but this time they let theirself down.

- - - - - - - - - -

Spams with mizuena kissing because they are so silly they do it daily 24/7 (real + canon + did ask + yippie + im sega + im ena + i know what's real) also im listening to mitski "my love is mine all mine" OMG 🙀‼️💥 (this song is them)