6

Sorryyy that I didn't post at all yesterday!!! 3: I will try to not lose motivation

- - - - - - - - - -

MIZUKIS POV:

"Who you textin?~" Mizuki leans to Enas side to see her phone.

"Just my adopted bro." The girl sighs. "At least his ass looks adopted."

"Lil bro?!?" The pink haired giggles, silently reading the conversation.

- - - - - - - - - -

aki: YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW??

- - - - - - - - - -

"Damn, he knows were gay..." Mizuki sighs in a silly tone. I saw a picture above this convo, that's Enas drawing of me? She draws me alot, huh... The pink haired blushed deeply from their thoughts and caused a awkward silence.

Ena looks at them blushing a bit aswell.

"Oh, right! What are we going to do in your place?" Mizuki broke the silence.

"U-uh, i don't know, i mean what do you want to do?"

"Hehehe~" They grinned at the brunnette. She should know what I mean in this point ♪

"Don't even finish that sentence. People are goddamn behind us." Ena whispered while covering Mizukis mouth, while they slightly looked around.

"Okayy! I wasn't going to anyways.." Who... Who is that behind us? The pink haired stopped Ena.

"Hey! What are you-" the man walked passed with a slightly dissapointed look. Like the one, where you were so close to getting something. Was he aiming for Ena or something? Clearly, i saw him keep looking at her body, perv. Mizuki gave a death stare until the guy started walking faster. Ena looked a bit confused. "What, what was that?"

"I just wanted a bit of alone time with us, since you shushed me because of him!" they kind of lied to the brunnette, yet they wanted that too.

"That was so awkward, Mizu..." Ena blushed from embarasment. Mizuki smiled at her, pushing her hair stroke behind her ear and giving a little kiss on the cheek. That couldn't hurt, right?~

"M-MIZUKI!" The brunnette blushed so red.

"Whaat?~" The pink haired teased.

Huh. I guess that's the end of the way. Enas house is right infront of us.

"...Lets just go inside now. We won't be there for a long time though." Ena pulls her girlfriend to the house. It looked really shitty, but her room was nice. Akitos room smelt so bad...

"Eww! What is that!!" Mizuki sarcastically says to annoy Ena. Though, it WAS stinky.

"Akitos room... He underestimates our whole house." The girl almost sheds a tear. After going to Enas room, she shuts the door and looks at the pink haired excitedly.

"Hehehe, come here baby girl~" (THIS PART IS A JOKE.) Mizuki smirks, as they pulled their lover into a sweet kiss. They both quickly melted into the kiss, Ena being a little sensitive to it at the moment.

"Hnng!..." Ena purred, the pink haired couldn't help but laugh from that. "SHUT THE FUCK UP MIZUKI!!"

"BAHAHAHAHA, WAS THAT ON PURPOSE OR SOMETHING??"

"NO GODDAMIT! sometimes i question how did i fall inlove with you..."

"Well, 1: because im attractive, 2: im so good at rizzing you u-"

"CAN YOU BOTH MAKE OUT MORE SILENTLY? IM DOING MY HOMEWORK. And Ena, dad is coming soon, so beware." Akito caught Ena and Mizuki.

"Okay, lil bro!~" The pink haired smugged, as the Ena kept blushing until she turned red as Akito found her covered in no other but Mizukis lipstick.
When Akito left, the girl asked them if they both could go outside for a walk.