16

MIZUKIS POV:

"I love you." i can hear Enas voice. Ena is here. Am i asleep?

"I want to marry you one day." ....t-that cant be Ena.. Right? Enas never that straight forward... Whatever, im sleeping anyway. I can't really know what's real and whats not.

... Can i wake up?

Mizuki slightly opened their eyes, not really visable for someone else to notice. After understanding whats happening, they saw no one else but Ena looking into them. Eek!! Okay, fine, that definitely Ena, with that glare?! The pink haired blushed deeply, repeating what Ena just said in their mind.

"I want to marry you one day." does she... Does she really?.. I think I shouldnt reply, she might get scared.

"It's so unreal on how pretty you are." Uughh! Stop with the flirts!! Im going to explode! Mizuki heated up and started sweating. The room was so silent, they could hear the brunettes breathing.

"...Mizuki?.. Are you awake?"

"..." Alright, im caught.. So there's no point to hide. the pink haired finally opened their eyes fully and pull Ena close into a sweet kiss.

"M-mizuki!!—" Ena wasnt ready for that. "You were.... You were awake?! Ughh this is so embarrassing..."

"Hehehe~ do you always talk with me when im asleep?~"

"N-no i dont!! I just... Ugh, forget it...."

"Although, thanks for the compliments!"

"It's insane how quiet you were able to be before. You.. You really holded all of that in, huh?"

"Hmm... Mayybe~"

"It would be nice if you would be quiet at this moment." Ena leaned in into another kiss before Mizuki could respond. They both were like that for a while, until the brunette got a bit embarrassed.

"U-uhh, im going to bed now. For reals."

"Okayy... Suit yourself!!~"

She really thinks those stuff, huh? They couldnt help but curv a smile.

Im definitely going to marry this woman. Ena is perfect.

(SHDJDJDHSH)

- - - - - - - - - -

i have no ideas what to add rn plus im in a rush soo next chapter tmr woohoo 💥💥‼️🔥