36

MIZUKIS POV:

Mizuki took a comfortable seat on the dusty floor, Ena sitting next to them and letting out a sigh.

"Do you think we'll be like this forever?"

"Hmm? Like what??"

"Uhm, you know.. togheter?"

"Of course!~ Unless..... I explode and die!!"

"Be serious, Mizu.." she rolled her eyes as she blushed a little. The pink haired giggled and kissed Ena on the cheek, making just a bigger red mess on the brunettes face.

"Either way, I'll love you forever. There is no end to that~"

There was about a minute of silence.

".. Me too."

Ena was resting her head on Mizukis shoulder as both of them were sitting in the abandoned treehouse silently. They were facing the entrance that had no door how ever, so the pink haired could take a view on the nature outside.

It feels nice when your shoes are dirty from stepping on loads of leaves and grass. It gives memories and... A sense of freedom.

Mizuki felt accepted and happy that they're able to be who they are, they felt loved. By no one else but that person right beside them that sounds so stupid to fall inlove with.

The pink haired closed their eyes.

- - - - - - - - - -

...

Mizuki slowly woke up. It was already dark, the soft moon light lighting up Ena. Damn shes gorgeous.. Uhh, right, i should probably wake her up, if we go home when it's any darker, Ena will be so scared, hehehe... They smiled at the brunette before gently muttering her name.

"Ena..~ Wake up..." the pink haired holded Enas hands in theirs.

"Mmmnn....." the brunette groaned. What a sleepy head.

Mizuki slowly leaned closer and softly kissed her. Of course, that woke her up.

"M.. Mizuki!!"

"Hehehe~ let's go home now, it's getting dark."

"Uhm... Yeah, right.." Ena blushed from what just happened.

While they were going back, the brunette needed to hold the pink haired's hand the whole time, cause she was scared of alot of things here like a little kid. Mizuki didnt seem to mind though.

- - - - - - - - - -

When they were home, the time was late. Mizuki sent Akito a little classic message of them to send.

Amia ^_< ★: go to bed akii

aki: you're home?

Amia ^_< ★: mhmm~ anyway, good night and sleep tight!! xx

aki: okay okay.

aki: ... night.

They took their sleepy girlfriend to bed, where they could both sleep more comftorably.

"Still sleepy luv?"

"Mh... Mhm.."

"Hehe~ goodnight, princess.."

- - - - - - - - - -

I love me some eepy mzen 💯💥