27

Hii everyone!! I am so sorry, but I might not really post daily for now, im during a burnout plus loosing ideas and im trying to rest from social media ect. Thank you for the wait!

- - - - - - - - - -

ENAS POV:

Ughh, school is so annoying. I wish it was over already. Although, there's one more class to go. At least that, I guess...

Ena goes outside to breathe a bit at least and draw something. What to draw, what to draw... She looked around for ideas. Time was ticking and she started to get impatient. Okay, whatever, screw that!! Im just going to go stay near the next class or something.

Walking back, the brunette opened her phone and noticed that she had like 10 nofitications.

Amia ^_< ★: How's the song going?

K: Good. We should use a 2D music video, but Enanan isnt online...

Yuki.: whats with Enanan and Amia not participating all of a sudden?

Amia ^_< ★: Hey, im here now!! And I have nothing to do with Enas dissapearence tonight.

K: that reminds me, what were you two doing at the sleepover that you couldn't join because of?

Amia ^_< ★: uhh... Enanan just fell asleep pretty soon since she was tired, I didn't want to disturb her by joining you guys!

Yuki.: okay, but still, tell us before doing so. Tell this to Ena too.

Amia ^_< ★: She can read this, yknow??

Yuki.: okay, whatever.

K: don't fight, you two.. Yuki, are you making the lyrics by now? Any ideas?

Yuki.: yes, I'll show them once im done.

....

There was more text, but it was only about the song and related stuff. Ena didnt care that much about it at the moment. Did Mizuki really do that? Im kind of mad at them, but they're really caring for me to sleep properly, huh... I usually barely get any sleep. Ugh, what an idiot. Ena blushed a little.

Riing!

Right... Im in school. Gotta get to class.. She sighed and went to the classroom, her cheeks still red. The brunette sitted down, looking through the window. Hmm... It's kinda lonely without Mizu.

Ena scribbled some sketches. It either being Mizuki themselves or something Mizuki likes. Thats turning into the olny thing I actually want to draw and the olny thing I am actually good at drawing. Well, I mean, I don't mind that much, but still.

"Ena, could you answer to question 5?"

The teacher hitting me with those darn questions again. Ughh!

"I.. Uhm, didn't finish solving yet." The teacher looked for a different person to answer without saying anything. Okay, it worked. Anyway...

Ena just rested her head on her arms and dozed off...

RIING!

What the FUCK?? Was the school bell always that loud?! Ughh, atleast i can go home now. She grabbed her stuff and went out of the classroom.

1 nofitication

Amia ^_< ★: enaaaanananananaa

enanan !!: whaaaaaattttt

Amia ^_< ★: come outside the school!!

What do they want?... Ah, right.. I was going to their house after school.

enanan !!: alright! coming!!

- - - - - - - - - -

Ena rushed outside and looked around. It didn't take long to notice that classy pink haired in their cute uniform. "Mizuu!! Hey!"

"Enaaa!~" Mizuki hugged the brunette, close to falling on her.

"Wait wait, slow down!! Im gonna fall, dummy!" the pink haired giggled as an answer and letted go. "Anyway, what's the way to your house again?"

"You can just follow my path, you know? You always like to be the one in the lead for some reason hehehe~"

"Shut upp!!!"

- - - - - - - - - -

This was made in a little rush cause I didn't post in a while, I'll try to keep up and post more! Sorry once again waaahh 💔💔