nightmare

Seb

After having some time to myself to calm down I decided to explore my room a bit more, I found some lego and started to build with it.

Then I decided to play on the xbox, sifting through the games I leave them on the floor after finding one. I play a car game for a bit before sifting through some toys in the cupboard, I through some teddys on the floor to amke space on the bed.

I find some books on the top shelf I just managed to reach, some of them are adult books and some are kids books. I try and adult one before getting one of the kids books. I read a book about a multi colored elephant.

Laying on my bed I sift through the pages reading and looking at the pictures. A sudden knock on my door catches my attention "Seb.." I hear Colts voice.

The door creeks open to reveal Colt, Hank and Enzo by the doorway. Colts eyes go from me to my room, all there eyes look shocked as they scan my room.

"Did u get a little mad and throw some stuff around?" Hank asks, I look at my floor to see legs is everywhere aswell as xbox games, teddy's and books.

"No, I just got bored" I mumble, "it's nice to see your enjoying your games and toys but we do have one rule in here" Enzo says, "you clean up after yourself. If you cant keep a tidy room then you can't have the room" he says firmly.

Unawaringly I let out a whine looking at the mess on the floor, "We'll clean it for you this time but in the future you clean up after yourself ok?" Enzo says, I nod my head vigorously thankful I don't have to clean my room.

"What you reading?" Colt asks sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the book in my hands, "you know there are also more grown up books in the shelf, you don't have to read these" he says. "I know, these are easier though" I mumble.

All three of them give each other a look before there eyes are back on me, "ill read you this before bed tonight" Colt tells me. Hank kneels down beside the bed looking at me he rests his hand on the bed which catches my attention.

I begin to fiddle with the rings on his finger as a small yawns creeps it way out of my mouth. "Awe is the pup tired" Colt coos at me, I ignore him and snuggle into the pillow.

Hank passes me my wolf which I cuddle against my chest ready to fall asleep, "baby you have to eat something first" Colt explains but my eyes are already closing. "Let him have a nap" I hear Enzo say.

A couple hours go by before my mind and body are paralysed by visions of the fire burning them alive, I sit up gasping for air as tears roll down my face. "Seb, what's wrong" the door bursts open revealing Colt, he must have heard me.

I put my hand up to my face realising I'm crying, I try to turn away not wanting him to see me crying. "Seb don't look away from me. It's okay to cry" he tells me in a soft tone. "Did you have a nightmare?" He asks as he rubs his thumb against my cheek, I nod my head.

"It's okay your safe, nothing is going to get you" if it was a nightmare his comforting would have helped except I'm the one that caused there pain.

He looks at me realising I'm not calming down, he wraps his hands around my waist lifting me up to his chest removing his hands and placing one of my bum and one on my back.

I lean my head on his shoulder as I'm still gasping for air, I can feel him jolting me up and down lightly while rubbing my back. It was quite comforting but still not enough to catch my full attention.

I'm 19 this is wrong, I need to man up but sudden visions of them screaming in pain flash before my eyes only making me tear up more.

"Shhhh" he hushes trying his hardest to help. After a couple minutes he heads downstaires with me in his arms still, he heads into the kitchen making some warm milk before trying to give some to me.

I refuse to take the mug still with hysterical breathes.

Suddenly the front door opens followed by voices, "Hey, we got pizza" I hear Enzo shout from the living room. Colt heads into the living room rubbing circles on my back with high hopes it would calm me down.

"What happend? Is he okay" I hear panic in Enzos voice as he sees Colt holding me as I'm still panick breathing. "He had a nightmare and I cant get him to calm down" Colt replys.

Enzo comes behind colt to face me, he wipes the tears away with his thumbs. "How long has he been like this?" Enzo ask. "Half an hour" I hadn't realised I'd been crying for this long.

"Pup, you'll make yourself sick if you keep crying" Hank says facing me. "Let me hold him for a bit" Enzo says, I'm passed along to Enzo sitting in the same position as i was with Colt. My legs wrap around Enzos waist with my arms around his neck and my head resting on his shoulder.

He begins rubbing circles on my back as small gasps leave my mouth from lack of oxygen, he pats my back helping me regain my breathing again. It takes a while till I'm fully calm, "Good boy" I hear him whisper as he rubs circles on my lower back.

I'm so exhausted from crying i dont care that Enzos holding me right now, hes holding me like i weigh nothing. I feel so small in there arms, i forget the height difference sometimes between there 6 foot 6 and my 5 foot 6.

My attitude makes me feel alot bigger.

My eyes are too heavy to keep open, I feel him laying me down on the couch which I instantly dislike. I hate there couches there so hard and uncomfortable.

A small whine escapes my lips as i prepare to feel the hard fabric of there sofa against my back, before I can say anything Enzo interrupts me.

"Seb no. Crying about a nightmare is ok but you can't start whining when you don't like something" he instantly shuts me up except I let out a couple groans in annoyance.

Colt passes him a blanket which he unfolds over me, I kick the blanket up a bit showing my annoyance "Seb..that's enough" his firm tone makes a shiver run down my spine.

He places the blanket back over my body, Hank walks towards us with wolfie in his hand. I make grabby hands for him and Hank gives him to me, I hold him close to my chest.

"Seb what do you say?" Colt says softly, I shrug my shoulders and cuddle into my wolfie. Wolfie is suddenly snatched from my arms "what do you say to Hank for getting your wolf for you?" Colt says firmly.

"Give wolfie back, he's mine" Colt doesn't look pleased "you know how to use manners Seb so use them or you don't get wolfie" he threatens.

I try to reach and snatch wolfie out of his hand except he only pulls back. "Wolfies mine, I payed for him" I growl out at Colt, "do you need some time alone?" He questions with a threatening tone, I shrink back into the blanket.

A minute goes by of silence, a low growl from Colt forces me to speak "thank you" I blurt out nervously. Colt slowly gives me back my wolfie which i instinctively go to snatch out of his hand but he quickly pulls back giving me a look.

He trys it again and I slowly take it from his hand before snuggling into it "Good boy" he praises me, after an hour of snuggling with my Teddy on the couch I open my eyes to see the guys standing on the other side of the living room by the table discussing something.

I make a noise trying to get comfortable on there horrible couch, Hank looks over at me "Awe someone's finally awake" he says as he walks towards me, "do you want something to eat?" He asks, I don't say anything wondering why they were all gathered around the table.

"You want uppies?" He asks, I have to think for a second about what that is. Before I can decline he pulls the blanket back and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me up to his chest supporting me there with his hands, i try to get down but he doesnt let me.

Hes surprisngly comfortable to lean against, m head slowly relaxes against his shoulfer as i give up the battle of trying to get down. "Your really sleepy today" Enzo says stroking my hair, "we need to get you to bed at an earlier time" Colt responds.

I snuggle into Hank craving attention, my bodys almost so needy for comfort it feels like this will never be enough.

"We've been thinking about going on a vacation in canada, what do you think?" Enzo says, "with me?" I ask. They both nod there heads with gentle smiles.

"Then yes" I say excitedly. "How about that bed time story" Colt suggests, I nod my head.