Pups

Colt

"Hey what you doing up so early?" I hear Enxo ask as I scroll through the computer "just doing a little research on pups", "why? We're Alphas of a pack that include pups. We know everything about them already" he states.

"Yes but we have never had one in our care before, just trying to find some things that might help Seb more" "what did u find?" His eyes scroll through the screen.

"scents, it can calm them down. Bring them comfort" I feel Enzo kiss me on the side of my neck as he mumbles something "that will come in handy".

He suddenly pulls away looking at me, I give him a questioning look "your tense" he says, i shrug my shoulders not seeing what's the big deal.

"And?" I say, "it means your worrying about something. You never worry" he says going back to kissing my neck, I lean into his kisses "what you worried about?" He asks.

I let out a sigh surrendering to his kisses "Seb working at the bar" he pulls away for the second time, "why you worried about that?" He asks, I stay silent. "Colt..tell me" he says firmly, his firm affect doesn't hold anything on me like mine with him but my concern about Seb has really been bothering me.

"Should he really be around alcohol  with his drinking problem" I tell him. He thinks for a second unsure of what to say, "we've astablished he can control it. And we aren't even sure if it is a drinking problem, teenagers drink all the time" his words are reassuring yet I'm still not so sure.

I say shrugging out the tension in my shoulders. I look at the time on the computer realising its 6 in the morning, "I'm going to go for a run" I tell him, "ill come, Hanks still up staires with Seb" he says.

Walling out into the woods we causally found a spot to strip and change, being naked infront of each other was as normal as wearing clothes.

As soon as we both had changed we ran at full speed through the woods, we play fighter jumping on each other roughly. Since we were both huge wolves we dont mind rough play, even if blood is drawn a little bit.

Playing rough helps get your frustrations out, we claw at each ither with our teeth baring and growls booming through the woods.

Tumbling over each other and into trees tryna pin one another to the ground, it felt great to get this out of my system.

Just as I managed to finally pin Enzo down I stand above him as we both pant, suddenly something knocks me in the side pushing me to the ground.

My fangs bare ready to attack when I hear a small familiar playful growl, I look up to see a brown wolf ontop of me. I nip at the fur on his neck before skillfully pinning him to the ground making sure he doesn't hit the ground hard.

"Look Enzo, I found a stray puppy" I say as I playfully nudge him with my muzzle, Enzo walks up to us laughing watching us in entertainment.

"Alright alright, that's enough" i could tell by his behaviour and tone that he was in big headspace, I continue to tease him "ill bite you if you don't stop" Seb threatens.

After continuing to nuzzle him he eventualy leans forward and nips harshly at my paw making me step back a bit. Since he's still getting used to his fangs and claws we let him of with these situations however this time he had done it on purpose.

I give him a soft low gorlw as a gentle warning on his current temper. He quickly gets up shaking the mud if his fur before snapping his jaws at me "I warned you" he's really testing it today, huh.

"Is he already causing trouble?" I hear Hanks voice through my mind, I look over to see a darker brown wolf walking towards us. "He may look like a pup but he clearly isn't thinking like one" I tell him.