Broken bond

Enzo

Yesterday involved alot of crying from Seb however he seemed fine today, he was clearly in his big headspace but the work up to his heat would still be affecting him.

I've figured he's hiding it from us which is concerning but if he's able to hide it then it can't be that painful, when he's in little space everything is more hightend.

While Seb went to work like normal, the guys filled me in on the fact we had 3 days left till Seb decided whether or not to go home.

A part of me is worried but my instincts tell me he finally feels the bond we all have, "are we just going to let him walk out of our lives if he wants to?" Hank asks, it goes silent "no, I won't allow it" Colt speaks up.

"Colt we made a deal with him, if he doesn't feel the bond then we have to let him be" I tell him, he slams his hand on the kitchen counter top making the mugs of coffee shake "fuck the deal! We just got him back, I am not letting him make a stupid desicion.

He needs us, we're mates for a reason" he growls out, I respond with a growl feeling slightly targeted.

"You can't force him to do anything, a deal is a deal. You break the deal you break his trust" I tell him in a deep,low voice. "You made a deal! We didn't" he signals to Hank. Me and Colt glare at each other while I hear Hank sigh, "calm down you two. We don't even know what he will decide yet" he says. We both take a deep breathe.

We decide to leave the conversation at rest, I get on with dinner since it was my turn and decide to make Sebs faveroute, italian spaghetti with mozerlla.

The sudden sound of the key clicking into the front door catches my attention, I walk into the lounge after washing my hands to see Colt and Hank also sitting onnthe sofa looking towards the door.

Seb walks in looking tired "Hey, how was your day?" I ask, "it was alright" he looks slightly feverish. The posture in his body looks drained, its that stupid heat.

Every day is one step closer to it, Hank walks up to him putting his palm against his forehead.

"You have a fever" he says, because we are wolves we are able to tell temperatures without needing human equipment. "Take your jumper off" I hear Colt say as I head into the kitchen to get him some cold water.

I walk back in to see Seb effortlessly fighting with Hank and Colt about sitting down until they finally get him to sit on the sofa "drink this" I tell him.

He shakes his head "Seb, I'm not asking. I want to see half of this gone" I tell him, we would be calmer in any other situation but when it comes to his health there no space for negotiation.

Seb starts sipping the water until half of it is gone before handing it to me, he rests his head in his hands. "Come on, lets get you into bed" I tell him lightly grabbing his arm to help him to his feet.

Once managing to get to the top of the stairs I head to his room except he stops "can I go to your room?" He asks, surprised yet pleased at his question I lead him towards my room.

Helping him strip to something cooler I pull the covers up to his torso and make sure he has a comfortable amount of pillows. "Are you comfortable?" I ask, he nods his head before closing his eyes.

I walk back to his room to retrieve his wolfie, he's not in little space but I know he'd secretly enjoy having wolfie with him.

The silkyness of the stuffed animal will hopefully help him sleep, it concerns me that this isn't even the worst part of the heat. He hasn't even started his heat.

I tuck the wolf under the covers and next to his arm which he instinctively cuddles up with.

I shut the blinds in my room before turning the light to something dim since we still haven't concoured his fear of the dark. "Enzo.." he mumbles, "yes" I answer "can you stay with me...please" I can't help but smile, knowing he still wants me beside him when he isn't in little space is such a rewarding feeling.