Sick

Seb

After waking up I realised I was on Hank, remembering how they treated me yesterday made my cheeks flush red with embaressment.

I notice Hanks phone on the side, without thinking I grab it looking through it. A movement movement him startles me,my nerves soon calm as I realise he's still asleep.

I get of the bed and head towards the balcony. Looking through his contacts, I decide to go through hid backed up contacts and deleted ones.

After going through 3 years of his deleted contacts I come across one name in particular, Kaylus. I look through what's left of there old messages.

After looking at a few of there messages I begin to grasp the idea that Kaylus was working for Lincoln when he came across these guys and they threatend him with my life to make him double cross Lincoln.

Kalus gave them tons of info on lincolns plans, I scroll fown to see a text 'lincolns getting suspicious, I'm done' kaylus says. 'That's fine, don't be surprised when you see your brothers dead body on the floor' Hanks reply shocks me.

Not only did they use me to get to him but they've also been caring for me this whole time knowing how they treated my brother. I continue scrolling as my anger only grows.

Hank told kaylus to meet him in the woods that night, kaylus must have brought me along to make sure they didn't actualy hurt me. They set it all up. They knew Lincoln would be there, they really are the reason my brother died.

"What you doing out here?" Hanks voice makes me jump, I quickly turn around with my hands behind my back. Clearly not buying it "whats in your hands?" He asks, I don't reply.

"Seb that's enough messing around, what's in your hands?" He walks up to me trying to reach for my hand, I quickly throw it of the balcony before he manages to grab it "was that my phone?!" He says looking over the balcony.

"Seb!" He scolds, I back up looking at his angry expression, I see his face expression change realising the affect his facial expressions have on me. Just then i get an idea, I'll play the long game to get revenge.

"It's just a phone, chill" I say rolling my eyes, my plan works instantly as he begins to look enraged. "First of all we don't throw things of the balcony and second that was my property Seb" he growls out lowly trying to control his anger "yh but is your property really that important?" I say shrugging my shoulders.

His eyes turn Golden and his canines shoot out of his teeth, I knew instantly what to do. I run out the room and downstairs hoping the others will be in the kitchen to see my brilliant plan unravel.

I run I the kitchen sighing to see Colt and Enzo in there "Hey, bud. What's wrong?" Colt asks looking confused at me running in the kitchen.

Perfect timing "Seb!" Hank yells. I pretend to cowar behind Colt knowing he has the worst temper "he's g-going to hit me" I say pretending to shake with fear.

I see Enzo and Colt instantly get on the defensive. "Seb! Get your ass over here now!" Hank storms in "whats going on?" Colt asks firmly "he through my phone of the balcony!" Hanks explanation seemed reasonable to the guys.

I quickly act more afraid "it was a mistake, he startled me and it fell out of my hand" I say forcing tears to form in my eyes. "It's okay, Seb" Enzo says rubbing my back in comfort.

Hank makes eye contact with me and for a split second i show my true emotions allowing a smirk to spread across my face before making it dissapear just before Colt looks down at me.

"He's lying, he's obviously up to something" Hank says, I quickly make the tears roll down my cheeks. "Hank..maybe this all was just a misunderstanding.