one on one

Hank

"Seb..we didn't mean that" Enzo says calming down,  "this is between us not you" Colt tells him gently.

Seb seems a little unsure whether to speak, I can't imagine the amount of arguments he had to endure with his parents and now the people that love him are arguing about him.

Seb nods his head dull like before leaving the room, anger fills inside me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two! Your brother insensitive pricks, don't leave this room till you've worked this out between you. I'm going to check on our pup" I couldn't help but use my Alpha voice with how much rage was boiling inside me.

I checked his play room, Colts room, Enzos room and mine but he wasn't there. I checked the gym but there was no sign either.

Has he left the house?

I try to keep my calm hoping he's still in the house.

May suddenly enters the living room "Hank.." she grabs my attention "Sebs in my room" "yout room? Why?" I ask walking with her, "he seemed upset and said he wanted some time away from you guys so I took him to my room but my comfort isn't working, he needs you" we come to her door and she slowly opens it.

Sebs on the bed laying down with his back to us "ill leave you be" she says before leaving the room closing the door behind her.

Walking over to the bed I lay down behind him before wrapping an arm around hisbwaist pulling him into my chest "mhm go away" he groans, "watch your tone" I tell him firmly.

He instantly turns around snuggling into my chest taking me by surprise. He's hiding his face which tells me he must have gotten upset, "baby look at me" I tell him, for the first time he obeys without any argument.

A tear rolls down his cheek which I wipe away with my thumb. "Your not the problem, this is not your fault. This is between Colt and Enzo who were being very childish a minute ago" I tell him.

"Are you taking me back?" His voice cracks a bit breaking my heart, I want to beat the shit out of those two for putting this thought in his head.

"No! Of course not, we love you way to much to do that" I tell him "we struggle to let you leave the house even if it's just to go for a walk" I tell him making him laugh a little, for a couple seconds he shows that beautiful smile we have all fallen in love with.

"Come on, let's have some time to ourselves" I tell him taking his hand in mine.

Leading him to my room I lock the door so Colt and Enzo can't come in, "why you lock it?" He asks looking a little nervous, "just so Colt and Enzo can't barge in, there punsihemnt is they can't see you for a bit" I tell him while wrapping my arms around him.

"Is that much of a punishment?" He asks, I nod my head vigorously "oh yes, definitly. The worst punishment there is" I tell him nuzzling my face in his neck making him chuckle.

I lead him to the bed and grab the TV remote as he lays down, putting on a film he likes I place it back on the cabinet side and lay down beside him.

A couple minutes go by enjoying the film before I can feel Seb beginning to get a bit ancy, I can tell that he's craving something he doesn't usualy ask for.

"You okay? Something you need?" I ask him givign him the chance to ask, he instantly shakes his head. His not as confident to ask yet but he's showing it physically which is progress.

I move my hand underneith his shirt feeling his lightly toned figure before moving down placing my hand inbetween his skin and the fabric of his jeans.

I begin pulling down the  zip and slowly bringing his jeans down, he doesn't even try to stop me. I can see he's already hard through his boxers, was he really going to just endure this without telling me? Moving up a bit I kiss him down his torso and down to his boxers.

Slowly pulling the boxers of once again he doesn't stop me, as soon as I kiss him on the lips I can feel his eagerness.

Taking me by surprise he pushes me of him so he can climb ontop of me with his legs either side stranding my lap, he leans down hungrily kissing me.

Fuck!

This pups asking for it.

My dicks already hard as a rockni skillfully changes positions so I'm back onto and he's underneith me "know your pace" I whisper to him making him let out a whine, he must love to be dominated.

He undoes the buckle on my jeans while we passionately kiss in hunger. In a couple seconds my jeans were on the floor aswell as my boxers, I kiss down his torso till I get to his rock hard dick.

Taking it all in my mouth he let's out a gasp followed by some whines. I only take a couple strokes  with my mouth before moving back up to his face, I push a finger in his mouth which he obliges to sucking quite obediently.

After a couple seconds I take my wet finger and press it against his hole, he's a bit lower than before but still quite tight. He moans uncontrollably with my finger in him, the need to feel me inside him gets the better of me.

Taking my finger out I replace it with my concern gently pushing at his entrance, he gasps grabbing fistfulls of the duevy as I manage to get the tip in.

I slowly move the tip in and out before going in further, it's sliding in alot easier and there's no blood this time.

Thrust after thrust I began to go harder and fast driving into him deeper. I didn't even consider muffling his moans as I proud into him, I wanted Colt and Enzo to hear what they were missing out on due to there childish behaviour.

Eventually I came to my last thrusts ejagulating inside of him while he cums on his chest. Fuck that's just what I needed.

I lean over Sebs body taking a kiss from his panting form, laying beside him I take him in my arms allowing him to take a break from a few after shocks of a big orgasm.