Truth about kaylus

Colt

Seb fell asleep quite quickly inbetween me and Enzo, I placed my hand on his forehead lightly before taking it away. His fever seems to be getting worse, I thought about taking the blanket away but he seems to be shivering like he's freezing to the bone.

He's definilty got some virus or bad flu. I wonder if he's had any flu jabs. "You've been gone a while" Enzos soft quiet voice catches my attention, "needed some time to think" Hank replys. Hank looks at Seb sleeping peaceful between us, his expression seems emotionless. "Are you still mad at him?" I grown out in a quiet tone.

"Do you still believe him?" He turns the question back to me. I look down at Seb, he really had been good recently I don't know why he would suddenly misbehave. Maybe Hank was just in a bad mood when he woke up. Hank sighs knowing I've taken Sebs side.

"Well now that I know one pup can sabotage our trust for each other,I found out why he acted like that" Hank says, his words hurt.

We cared for him like we care for each other but Seb was a pup and he takes alot more attention and care, he's not always good so when he is we make sure to praise him on that. Therefore we weren't to hasty about blaming him.

Hank hands Enzo a cracked phone "is this your phone?" He asks, Hank nods his head. "Still works. Look what I found it on" he says,I look over Enzos shoulder to see what the page was on.

Texts of Hank and kaylus's conversations , I let out a sigh realising what had really happened now. Sudden guilt fills my body, "sorry we took Sebs side" I says to Hank, he gives me an understanding look.

"I get it, it was out of ordinary for him to act like that but that's just how he is. He's very unpredictable and if he's trying to turn us against each other as revenge then we are going to have to trust each other like before" he says. He was right.

"We will have to talk to him about this. He's got the wrong thoughts in his head, he's clearly our mate and I don't want him resenting us forever" Enzo explains. "Now I think about it...what happend to Kaylus's body" Hank speaks up, "we never found it.." Enzo says.

Maybe Lincoln had burnt it although it didn't seem like his style, he was never one to care about body's being left on the floor. Seb suddenly begins to stir in his sleep, he seems uncomfortable. "Lets take him to bed" Enzo suggests.

"It's only 1 pm" Hank says, "Sebs got a fever" I tell him. Enzo picks Seb up and carrys him up staires with us behind, he heads to Sebs room before I stop him "he should stay in your room, he always wakes up in his room and he needs the sleep" I tell him, he nods before heading to his room.

He tucks Seb in like a fluffy cosy burrito, I tuck Wolfie under the covers beside Seb. Seb instantly grabs wolfie pulling him into his arms, cute. "Did he like the surprise?" Hank whispers as we look down at Seb, "yh he did, he felt bad that you weren't there though" Enzo tells him.

We leave Seb alone to get some rest before heading downstaires and making some lunch, Hank made some soup for Seb while I and Enzo make a full meal for the three of us.

"I'm gonna take this up to him" Hank says grabbing the bowl and a glass of water, before he leaves the room I suddenly get the idea to go with him encase Seb trys to pull the same thing he had done before.

If this is Sebs way of messing with us then we shouldn't be around him alone.
Hank places the bowl and cup on the side before nudging Seb to wake up, Seb wakes up slowly allowing his eyes to adjust to who's infront of him.

As soon as he sees Hank he turns over, so he is pissed of with Hank. I'm not sure he's aware I'm in the room right now, "Seb, you need to eat something" Hank says in a calm tone, "fuck off" he mumbles shocking me.